DRAM Chips for video card (fast > 50 ns)

Status
Not open for further replies.

vibros

Rating - 100%
108   0   0
Country
Italy
Region
Emilia-Romagna
Hello,

it is for sale:

This parts are V53C16256HK50, 256K x 16bit fast page mode CMOS dynamic RAM Chips, for video card like Cybervision64, 64/3D, PiccoloSD64, PicassoII+/IV.
I ask 3,50 Eur for one piece.

Payment with Paypal. This item is new!

Regards

Last edited:
Hello,

this item is still for sale, but only seven pieces are available.

Regards
Stefano

Thread cleaned up.

Please respect the rules.

Dave G :cool:

DRAM Chips for video card (fast > 50 ns)

Hi.
I'm interested for 4 pcs.
What's the shipping cost to 66440 POLAND?

Hello,

thank for your reply! Postage to Poland cost 2,80 Eur (express mail or "prioritaire") or 6,60 with tracking service. Paypal as gift or + fees (2% of the amount).

Regards
Stefano

Interested with questions...

Sorry for the newbie type question:

Will switching my CV 64 from 70NS to 50NS video memory make a noticeable difference? I know this is a very subjective question, but I don't know the impact of it.

PM additional questions on shipping and availability.

Matt

It will make zero difference. The 50ns / 70ns only refers to the highest response speed the chip can handle. The card will not access them any faster unless there is a setting on the card to do so.

Bryce.

Made same experience with 35ns chips , zero acceleration towards the original chips , but may you can change the 50 MHz crystal with a faster one to gain some more speed ?

Hello,

replied on PM!

@all,

i remember a tool (software) to overclock some Amiga RTG Graphic card, on Picasso96 and CyberGFX, or to change a parameter on the icon placed on "sys:devs/monitors".
Exchange the crystal oscillator is trivial and not so intuitive like on a cpu card.

Regards
Stefano

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom