PDA

View Full Version : Review: Genetic Species

Justin
5th February 2012, 22:26
And here we have another Amiga FPS, this time it is Genetic Spieces:thumbsup:

another good on the Amiga FPS here, graphics are great as is the sound, the game play is much more of the same, run around, hit switches and kill everything, in a lot of ways it kind of reminds me of a graphically superior Breathless.

there is not a lot to say about these kind of games i'm afraid as they are much of a muchness.

but still it is a fun game to play, not too easy and there is plenty to explore.

the game is 030 and AGA compatible but as always more is better as it also supports sound cards and RTG graphics.

why not load it up and try a few levels the next time you have 20 mins to spare?

vid - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPi73lQ9cFg

cheers, Justin

Geraldine
6th February 2012, 16:55
I bought this back in the day once I upgraded my A4k. One of the best things about the game was that you could take over the enemies you were fighting. If I remember right, there was parts of the game you couldn't access unless you had control of the right person.

Skrondgar
9th November 2012, 13:19
You can download this one for free on the aminet. :thumbsup:

J.T.Kirk
9th November 2012, 13:33
It's considered one of the finest/best original Amiga FPS game; no doubt about that.

Phipscube
12th March 2013, 10:32
This one is my favourite Amiga original FPS :)

r0jaws
12th March 2013, 17:11
I've played this a couple of times in the past, it's good fun. I don't remember there being a multi-player option, that would have been awesome.