Banned
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Country
serbia/subotica
Region
vojvodina
Hi!

For sale is my C64 collection of ~500 PAL games, all are boxed (some big boxes some small boxes and some games are packed like cassettes in a plastic housing) all
games are in like new condition, also all games are testes and working just fine
(i loaded the intro and first level for testing). :cool:

price is: £ 1000 British Pound + shipping + paypal (or as gift).

On the list "A" stands for Coin up conversion and "2pl" stands for two player mode!

Attachments

• Games1.jpg
    Games1.jpg
    128.4 KB · Views: 0
  • gamesLIST1.jpg
    gamesLIST1.jpg
    157.9 KB · Views: 0
  • gameLIST2.jpg
    gameLIST2.jpg
    166.5 KB · Views: 0
  • GamesLIST33.jpg
    GamesLIST33.jpg
    188 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Regarding what??

You need to be clear what you are PMing about, if you are interested then you need to state something like "interested, PM sent".

Please have another look over the forum rules :coffee: :)

Regarding what??

You need to be clear what you are PMing about, if you are interested then you need to state something like "interested, PM sent".

Please have another look over the forum rules :coffee: :)

He is new here at Amibay, Sircube is interested in buying my full collection and as i live 5km near the Hungarian border
it is a very good situation as i do not need to shipp nothing!
(y)

---------- Post added at 23:32 ---------- Previous post was at 23:30 ----------

PM replyed! One step closer to my x1000 :cool:

Hi,

While I live in the USA I can arrange payment & pickup in Hungary (or Croatia for that matter, if I recognize the language in the scans correctly). I have family over there.

So I'm getting in line. If you do decide to sell to me we can take care of this with a couple of days preparation.

By the way, whereabouts near the border?

-martona

Hi!

PM sent!
;)

Hi,

While I live in the USA I can arrange payment & pickup in Hungary (or Croatia for that matter, if I recognize the language in the scans correctly). I have family over there.

So I'm getting in line. If you do decide to sell to me we can take care of this with a couple of days preparation.

By the way, whereabouts near the border?

-martona

Items collected in person by Martona.

Closing thread.

Dave G :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom