Status
Not open for further replies.

MatStat

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Country
Dorset, UK
Hi guys,
I was just wondering if anyone had one of these available for a good home. Must be the real Commodore one though, not one of the clones. Also preferably in the UK.

Cheers,
MatStat

Re: Wanted: Commodore 1351 Mouse

Hi MatStat!

I was also very interested in getting a 1351 for my C64 but, for the cost, I would go for the Micromys mouse adapter. I wrote a review for it here. Of course, I totally understand if you want an original and I wish you the best of luck getting one. :) I see them quite often on eBay in the U.S. so that may be an option for you.

Take care,

Heather

Hi Heather,
I have indeed checked out Micromys adaptor and it looks a cool device. However the 1351 would complete my C64 setup (I already have a 1702 monitor, 2x 1541 drives, a 1531 datasette, an MPS-802 printer, 2x CBM paddles and 2x VIC-1311 joysticks). So call me sad, but I would love to complete the setup with the 1351! ;)

Thanks for tips though.

All the best,
Ben

I totally understand what you are doing. I'd love to see a picture of your setup after you get it all done! Good luck!

Heather

@ Matstat

You are missing a 1571 and a 1581 from your setup, mate; are you collecting the set?

:ROTFLOL2:

SkydivinGirl said:
I totally understand what you are doing. I'd love to see a picture of your setup after you get it all done! Good luck!

Heather

I'll try to get some pics up here soon then. :)

Merlin said:
@ Matstat

You are missing a 1571 and a 1581 from your setup, mate; are you collecting the set?

:ROTFLOL2:

Yeah, it's quite right that I'm missing those. I guess I'll have to try and source the complete set eventually. ;)

I have one here I can help you out with, but I'm in Australia - so may not be economical.

If you're interested and want to make an offer, PM me.

Cheers for the offer Astral, but I just managed to source one at Retro Gaming World in the UK. That'll be less of a carbon footprint. :)

This thread can now be closed.

As you wish, sir.

Good with your "new" hardware! (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom