Not open for further replies.

cardboardboxer

Rating - 100%
15   0   1
Country
EU
Region
UK
Looking for both an Atari 7800 and an 800XL computer with either disk drive and/or tape deck, power supply, any included tapes/carts ect.
Willing to look at 7800 without the power supply as i can do a simple power supply mod to use a Sega power adapter but would like the Euro style controllers, possibly any 7800/2600 carts you may want to bundle or not.

Would rather get a working 800XL first.
PAL models only.

I can also whole or part swap my spare Master System Power Base, unsure which built in game it has but i can hook up and check. I will post pics if asked. Comes with the Ninja, RF cable, plug and 2 controllers. It uses the same AV port as the Megadrive so better cables can be used.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Actually the 800XL is fairly common in the UK. I have half a dozen of them. :D IMO it's probably more common than the 7800.

What isn't common is the power supply if I'm any judge. Think I only have two between them.:huh: I'd offer you one of mine but there are two problems with them - because of my excessive tinkering, none have screws and I don't have a spare PSU.

Actually the 800XL is fairly common in the UK. I have half a dozen of them. :D IMO it's probably more common than the 7800.

What isn't common is the power supply if I'm any judge. Think I only have two between them.:huh: I'd offer you one of mine but there are two problems with them - because of my excessive tinkering, none have screws and I don't have a spare PSU.

The 7800 bombed pretty much everywhere lol. The 7800 has that weird jack for its power brick but that isnt really a problem. I wanted a 7800 as its 2600 backwards compatible. The 5200 is rubbish compared to the 8bit Atari computers, hopefully someone has a complete 800xl with something i can test on it.

Im in no rush im more anxious to get a complete C64 first.

That weird connector of the 7800 is the same connector what Carrera slotracing use for their power psu.
dunno the right info of the slotracing track, but maybe easy to find with our friend Google.

That weird connector of the 7800 is the same connector what Carrera slotracing use for their power psu.
dunno the right info of the slotracing track, but maybe easy to find with our friend Google.

The master system and megadrive power bricks are the correct voltages for a 7800, it just requires soldering a compatible jack. Most 7800 come with a PSU anyway but thats the usual solution if you cant get one with an original power brick. The 800xl now i have no idea what the PSU is like on that.

Looking for full sets anyway but just incase someone had a 7800 with no plug i would take that if it came with the controllers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom