AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Country
England
Region
South Yorkshire
Hey

I'm after the power board to an Apple Macintosh Plus. Sadly mine has gone pop and i'm in need of a replacement.

Cheers
James

Bump - Still after one if anyone has a machine with a broke screen but good insides. Please give me a shout. Would really like to get the old machine working again.

Not sure what is wrong with the Plus I have sitting around, it powers on, I hear the ding sound but nothing ever comes on the screen ...

Hard to say, mine doesn't even do that now. Your analogue board sounds like its working. Could be a bad connection or the tube has just died. I'm sadly stuck in a rut myself..I have no bing or bong..not even a buzz..

What does this look like? Here is what I have from a Mac Plus.

Attachments

• Mac Plus Analog board.jpg
    Mac Plus Analog board.jpg
    195.3 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
I recently picked up a semi working Mac plus. I'm in the process of repairing it. I have learned that C1 on the analog board is often dead, also have a look at the AC inlet X and Y caps, the ones on mine had been totally cooked and are cracked open.

Worth a look if you are handy with the soldering iron. If you're not, I wouldn't mind taking a look at it after I have finished mine if you are still stuck.

Hi, did you get my reply to your email. Your message came at just the right time to remind me to do this. I just finished recapping mine today and it seems to be working perfectly except for dodgy vertical mouse movement. Hoping it is the actual mouse and not the logic board.

I can still have a look at yours if we can work out a good way to get it to me safely. A full analogue board recap turned out to be pretty expensive so I wouldn't suggest that, it is probably not necessary. Let me know if you're interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom