PDA

View Full Version : Wanted Analogue Board for Macintosh Plus

Hiddenevil
22nd February 2012, 13:56
Hey

I'm after the power board to an Apple Macintosh Plus. Sadly mine has gone pop and i'm in need of a replacement.

Cheers
James

Hiddenevil
29th March 2012, 01:26
Bump - Still after one if anyone has a machine with a broke screen but good insides. Please give me a shout. Would really like to get the old machine working again.

Hiddenevil
19th April 2012, 19:27
*bump*

DutchinUSA
19th April 2012, 19:49
Not sure what is wrong with the Plus I have sitting around, it powers on, I hear the ding sound but nothing ever comes on the screen ...

Hiddenevil
20th April 2012, 01:06
Hard to say, mine doesn't even do that now. Your analogue board sounds like its working. Could be a bad connection or the tube has just died. I'm sadly stuck in a rut myself..I have no bing or bong..not even a buzz..

Hiddenevil
17th October 2012, 12:28
To save duplicate posts, bumping this one. Still in need of a board.

TjLaZer
9th November 2012, 03:16
What does this look like? Here is what I have from a Mac Plus.

jimbob
9th November 2012, 05:45
I recently picked up a semi working Mac plus. I'm in the process of repairing it. I have learned that C1 on the analog board is often dead, also have a look at the AC inlet X and Y caps, the ones on mine had been totally cooked and are cracked open.

Worth a look if you are handy with the soldering iron. If you're not, I wouldn't mind taking a look at it after I have finished mine if you are still stuck.

Hiddenevil
15th January 2013, 00:24
Hi there

Did you have much luck with your power board?

TjLaZer
18th January 2013, 21:50
Mine is for sale if you need one

jimbob
19th January 2013, 18:31
Hi, did you get my reply to your email. Your message came at just the right time to remind me to do this. I just finished recapping mine today and it seems to be working perfectly except for dodgy vertical mouse movement. Hoping it is the actual mouse and not the logic board.

I can still have a look at yours if we can work out a good way to get it to me safely. A full analogue board recap turned out to be pretty expensive so I wouldn't suggest that, it is probably not necessary. Let me know if you're interested.

TjLaZer
20th January 2013, 22:03
Where you at?