Cornish38

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Country
England
Region
Cornwall
Hi everyone

I have a number of Amiga games all boxed and in pretty good condition for age with manuals and wondered if anyone would be interested in them. All are on 3.5" floppy disc. Will tissue and bubble wrap each item for postage.

I have available :-

Tower of Souls
Populous II
Syndicate
Heimdall
Cannon Fodder
Amos
The Adventurers
Darkmere
Space Crusade The Voyage Beyond
Monkey Island 2
Civilization
Lords of the Realm

All the above games £17 each includes postage to the UK only any other location please message me and I will check it for you. Also includes packing and paypal fees.

Moonstone (A hard days knight) £120

Agony £60

Moonstone and Agony include posting to the UK only other locations same as above.

Like I said all are in fairly good condition expected for their age with all discs and booklets. The only boxed that is slightly crumpled is Space Crusader the voyage beyond.

Any questions please feel free to ask, all games come with floppy discs and manuals so if you need to know if a specific item is included message me. Otherwise it is sold as seen.

Many Thanks

Last edited:
@cornish38

Please can you edit out your eBay price reference as it is price driving, which is against forum rules :)

@Cornish

The eBay price reference still hasnt been edited, please edit it out asap. Or perhaps a passing mod could???

@ Cornish38

can feedback be left for ravestar so this can be closed as you have other very similiar threads

thankyou

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom