PDA

View Full Version : Closed Set of Amiga Active CDs for sale

mpaulj
28th June 2009, 13:14
Full set of all 26 CDs for sale 10 + postage, or collect from Wilmslow, Cheshire.
Regards,
Mike.

woodycool
29th June 2009, 12:38
What software is on these?
Also, are they CDTV or CD32 compatible?

mpaulj
29th June 2009, 14:15
Amiga Active mag. started in Oct 1999 and ran for 26 issues, so the cover CDs were designed for ordinary CD players and the contents reflect the Amiga scene at that time. I have no idea if they work with CD32 or CDTV machines.
As for the contents, I am not going to list every game, utility and application on all 26 disks as it would take ages. However as an example the first disk contains T-Zero, a 35 MB playable demo of the game, PPaint 6.6 the full version and Octamed Sound Studio.
Regards,
Mike.

J.T.Kirk
29th June 2009, 14:16
Those AmigaActive CDs where the coverdisks from the last printed english magazine (except from Total Amiga, which now is Amiga Future together). It happens to have one issue of it, so I believe the coverCDs are much like Amiga Format's or CU Amiga's.

SkydivinGirl
2nd July 2009, 16:38
I would like to express my interest in this. Would you please let me know what shipping costs to the U.S. would be?

Thanks,

Heather

mpaulj
2nd July 2009, 20:18
The Airmail cost will be 15, so it makes the total a rather expensive 25. However I have just put them on eBay today, item No. 360167049861 as I did not expect any further replies on Amibay.
if you do want them I will cancel the eBay listing, or you may prefer to bid for them on eBay.
Please advise,
Regards,
Mike.

SkydivinGirl
2nd July 2009, 20:43
Thanks for letting me know the shipping costs. Unfortunately, that is a bit too expensive for me. Good luck with the auction.

Please let me know if I should close this thread since they are on eBay. You can keep this thread open but you would be required to sell to someone on here and close the auction if someone wanted to purchase them for the price listed here.

Let me know what you would like to do.

Thank you again!

Heather

mpaulj
3rd July 2009, 11:21
Thanks, good point.
Please close this thread as I will leave them on eBay.
Regards,
Mike.

Justin
3rd July 2009, 16:40
these are now on t'other bay?

ok i've found them, i had to go to evil bay though :(

ah well my fault for not being quick enough

JuvUK

SkydivinGirl
4th July 2009, 00:46
One of the other moderators was kind enough to correct me on something. If you have an item on eBay, it cannot be listed here unless there is a Buy it Now option on eBay. Good information for the future.

Closing thread.

Thanks!

Heather