Not open for further replies.

jvdw007

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Hampshire
Anybody have a 62mhz crystal for the A3640 board? I've had my 040 board refurbished and updated to version 3.2 and caps etc, including a socketed crystal. So, to overclock this baby, I was hoping to get a 60-62mhz crystal.
Cash waiting... :roll:

Last edited:
Cheers bebek. I requested one from LTAC. I'm hoping he has one for me :ninja:

Ok bought one from LTAC. Mods can close this thread if they wish ta!

Hi,
Just out of curiosity, did you manage to safely overclock the 3640?? I have an earlier version 3640 with a socketed crystal on it which i may try overclocking in the near future.

Hi,
Just out of curiosity, did you manage to safely overclock the 3640?? I have an earlier version 3640 with a socketed crystal on it which i may try overclocking in the near future.

I have an earlier version too, and I have overclocked it up to 28 MHz but is safely to mod timing first.

I also have the crystal socketed. I'm still waiting for LTACs crystal to arrive. I got the 64mhz one and it should run fine on that. Apparently 66mhz could be unstable. If 64mhz is unstable I will attach an old pc cpu fan to the heatsink to help keep things cool, but otherwise with the card having being upgraded to 3.2, I don't foresee issues. Once I have the crystal and have tested it for a number of days, I'll let you know here (y)

EDIT: Got the 64mhz crystal. Unfortunately it won't even boot my A4000 up with it installed, so I'm back to the 50mhz one..

Now I'm hoping somebody has a 60/62mhz one for sale, or knows where I can get them?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom