Can you recommend a good PC gameport to USB adapter?

protek

"Takai desu ne." -"Jinsei da."
Country
Finland
Region
Oulu, Pohjois-Pohjanmaa
As the title says, I'm looking for a low cost, versatile PC gameport to USB adapter. My intention is to get my Gravis Analog Pro connected to my PC. I'm using Win 7 64 bit so an old sound card with game port is out of the question.

It's been years since i bought mine from a local computer shop, but i don't see them carrying one right now. Since fleaby's BINs are allowed, here's the model i got:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/USB-15-Pi..._JoysticksJoypadsGamepads&hash=item43ad79bfb5

Have mine for more than 4 years, working just fine..

Thanks! Will check that out.

Funny how many of the generic ones seem not to be compatible with MS Sidewinders and/or Logitech Wingmans. On the other hand there are adapters that are specifically MS Sidewinder compatible.

On the other hand, I do have the Leo Bodnar BU0836X universal joystick controller. Less than an hour of soldering and I'd have both PC and Atari style ports for my PC.

On the other hand there are adapters that are specifically MS Sidewinder compatible.

Could you please post a link, as I've been looking for one for my Sidewinder Force Feedback Pro for ages, but the ones I have found don't support the old Microsoft Overdrive drivers?

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom