Rating - 100%
1041   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Sevenoaks
Yeah Right, but I might me lucky :D

Cash or trade options waiting (y)

If Steve passes....please please please contact me! I'm looking for one sooooo long. :)

Steve you lucky guy, sure you didn't think of finding one so shortly. :D

No deal with DoctorQ, any other offers?

(don't ask me to post a budget here, PM me a price and we'll go from there - I don't have a set budget it all depends on condition, location, etc.)

Steve.

Closing thread - I'll wait for another to come up for sale and then Ninja it :ninja:

Well nothing has come up in almost a year so opening this wanted thread again.

I'm willing to pay good money or trade other rare retr0 items, some items in my collection I'd consider trading (part ex + cash, etc) are:

CV64/3D + Scan Doubler
ACA1232/33
SX1 for CD32
Toccata Zorro Sound Card
DKB3128 (Fully Populated)
GREX 1200 PCI
ACA620EC + A604 + Indi ECS

Let me know if you have a G-Rex 4000 and what price you want for it or if you're interested in any of my hardware.

Don't ask me to make you an offer, you need to tell me the price as I wouldn't want to offend anyone with an offer below your expectation, that said my budget isn't decided :coffee:

Thanks for reading.

Going for The ULTIMATE Amiga, eh? :)

Yeah I'm getting a CSPPC soon (a friend is selling me a Stachu overclocked one which will go in my Mirage Pro Tower) So I'm moving the CSMkIII to my A4000D, sure it will fit in well with the CV64/3D, Toccata, Deneb & DKB3128 but I'd love to have the GREX 4000 instead :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom