AmiBayer
Rating - 95.2%
20   1   0
Country
Swindon
Region
Wiltshire
Hi,

Start of my clearout i have a Apple Mighty Mouse for sale, it is sold in good working order, pic as below:

Apple_mighty_mouse.jpg

Asking £10+£2 postage.

Cheers,

Nice! I was looking for one. Can i have a shipping quote to Greece cause i forgot to say i'm interested :D

Nice! I was looking for one. Can i have a shipping quote to Greece cause i forgot to say i'm interested :D

Hi,

I believe this will be between £4-£5 to send to Greece, at time of posting if it`s lower i`ll refund the difference.

Cheers,

---------- Post added at 15:07 ---------- Previous post was at 15:06 ----------

PM Sent with payment details...

Cheers,

Just to let you know that i haven't yet received the mouse. Is there anything that we could check?

Hi mate,

Ah, ok i`ll get on to Royal Mail as this went out using the international surface mail option.

I`ll get back asap mate.

Cheers,

ok they have no idea, i have another one that was spare, i`ll post that to you and follow up with a refund from RM afterwards.

Cheers,

Mouse boxed and ready to go, off to post office tomorrow mate, i'll have to use the same service as the others are way to expensive.

Cheers,

Still waiting and it seems i'm gonna wait for an eternity. Never had a similar postal experience. Maybe you should confirm the address to which you sent the parcel twice. It could be something wrong about it. Any ideas?

hi,

nope all went out (2nd mouse) to the address given via pm, should be there now or asap.

Cheers,

Ok, no worries anyway. In case it doesn't arrive, it's alright. Hope to have it in my hands anytime soon.

I suppose that officially and sadly enough this transaction has reached a dead end. :(

Nothing has arrived so far. It's really weird cause, as mentioned before, i have never had such a failure with postal services either as a buyer or as a seller. Don't know who is to blame. :thumbs down: Anyway......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom