Closed WTB: Amos Professional Disks

Status
Not open for further replies.

skateblind

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Country
UK, Bristol
I am looking for the disks that came with Amos Professional, I think there were 3 or 4 that came with the original release. Any of the later update disks would be welcome too.

Only the original disks please, no home made copies.

Thank you.

Re: WTB: Amos Professional Disks

Hi mate. Just to inform you that the AMOS Professional disks were 6. :)

Thanks, I do have those disks for a different copy, but couldn't be arsed to pull the box out and count them. :tired:

:thanks:

@Skateblind

I have an original fully boxed Amos Professional with full contents including manuals, all in immaculate condition.

Also the accompanying Amos Professional Compiler Boxed set, again complete & in immaculate condition.

I maybe willing to let them both go together as the compiler is not much use without the interpreter..

Will post pix tomorrow, Let me know if you are interested..

Regards

TC :)

I am interested, I have 2 copies already, but the one is missing disks. I see no harm in having 3, I do want the compiler. :shock:
I shall await the pics with anticipation. :drool:

@skateblind

Pics as promised, & thanks for the reminder PM :wink:

Now Good News & Bad News...

The Good News, Both Packages like new & all complete, It does not look like I ever read the manuals either :LOL:

The Bad News, I noticed The Interpreter's system disk had the write protect tab in R/W :shock:
I loaded the disc and yes I was a silly boy when I bought the packages all those years ago & did NOT install with a copied system disk..........So it has been registered to me :banghead:

So it looks like I can't sell them and I'm stuck with them :sigh:

Regards
TC :whistle:

Attachments

• AmosBoxes.JPG
    AmosBoxes.JPG
    280.9 KB · Views: 0
  • AmosCompiler.JPG
    AmosCompiler.JPG
    304.6 KB · Views: 2
  • AmosInterpreter.JPG
    AmosInterpreter.JPG
    300.8 KB · Views: 2

The Bad News, I noticed The Interpreter's system disk had the write protect tab in R/W :shock:
I loaded the disc and yes I was a silly boy when I bought the packages all those years ago & did NOT install with a copied system disk..........So it has been registered to me :banghead:

This is not necessary. If you will try and install AMOS Pro for scratch, you will have the opportunity to enter a new name and you will get a new registered code (well, today is useless though). :)

@Phantom...

Thanks for the advice my friend..

I did actually make a copy of the disk (this time LOL) & tried installing, apart from asking me my keyboard layout it did not ask for any more info...
The damn thing still remembered my name though :banghead:

Regards
TC :LOL:

Mine worked although. It's not necessary to make a copy. Use the original again. It worked for me. :drinkin:

The registration is useless these days, I think it was only used to get support and free updates, which is impossible today. I am still interested in all of it, I really do want the compiler. :please:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom