AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Country
Wales, UK
Region
Newport
Morning all.

As above, just a plain old 50 pin SCSI HDD. It need not be anything fancy or overly large capacity, over 100Mb would be nice but no need for uber Gb drives. Well, not yet anyway.. If it comes with a ribbon cable too, that would be even betterer. :)

Cheers!

Last edited:
Is scsi 2 hard drive compatible with your stuff?

If so, look here: https://www.amibay.com/showthread.php?t=26648

18.5GB Scsi 2 Hard drive, sold as seen as i got this for christmas a few year back and it was never used or tested. £10 plus postage

P1010317.jpg

By God, well spotted. Looks like that may well do the job.

Off to that thread!

Any more offers, keep them coming in case that one is not suitable.

Cheers.

Hi, i'm quite full of scsi Disk, let me know your preference(size/brand) and i will let you know,the only problem that i see is the shipment cost from italy :/

@ Mendel.

Looks like that one is not really suitable. Thanks for looking though. Appreciated.

@Brewer.

Not too fussy about brand/size, after all I used to get by quite happily with a 52Mb Quantum in my old A1500, just so long as I can slap in into my Amiga GVP card and get going. But, as you say, postage from Italy may well make it too expensive. :s

I have a 1gb 50pin SCSI HDD here, it was pulled from a working A4000T and is blank with two partitions.

I can also supply a SCSI Cable.

Price would be £15 inc shipping by standard parcel service :)

Steve.

I have a 1gb 50pin SCSI HDD here, it was pulled from a working A4000T and is blank with two partitions.

I can also supply a SCSI Cable.

Price would be £15 inc shipping by standard parcel service :)

Steve.

That sounds perfect! A whole Gig. I'll never fill it up... :)

PMed

---------- Post added at 23:07 ---------- Previous post was at 22:34 ----------

Agreed and paid for, just in time to feed the cat and put the kettle on for that most important ritual of the day, a bedtime cuppa. :)

Cheers Steve. Turned up safe and sound this morning, and happily whirring away in my Miggy as I type. Feedback left, all is well. :)

Mods, do your stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom