7th April 2008, 17:35
Amiga 3.1 Roms
Price:10 Euros
Price includes Shipping.

Harrison
7th April 2008, 17:50
Which Amiga model are these for? A1200?

And have they been tested and working?

Is this price for both sets of roms together or each? Does it include postage? And if not where are you located so buyers can see roughly what it might cost to post them.

Merlin
7th April 2008, 18:00
He's in Portugal, working from his e-mail address.

Aminux
7th April 2008, 18:07
These roms are for the A1200.They have both been tested and are working.

meega
4th September 2008, 23:26
Do you still have these ROMs for sale Aminux?

If yes, I'll send you a PM.

coze
5th September 2008, 03:30
are these roms original commodore ? if not what is the amibay policy of selling pirated roms ?

meega
5th September 2008, 13:27
Must be genuine ;) (the same as software).

McVenco
5th September 2008, 14:42
Define "genuine" please?

I have bought ROMs at Vesalia in the past and as far as I could tell by looking at them, they weren't original Commodore chips. However, they probably have a license to sell them so they are allowed to make their own.

Anyway, that's speculation (I'm not accusing Vesalia of anything), but it means that "legal" roms aren't necessarily "Commodore" roms.

So in theory: if you own an original copy of Amiga Forever and you burn one of the kickstarts to an EPROM, and then you sell the whole set (Amiga Forever plus the physical roms), that would be legal, right? But it wouldn't be legal to split up that set.

Theories, theories :-D

meega
5th September 2008, 14:59
Genuine (http://amigakit.leamancomputing.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=62) :wink:

I think Vesalia are licensed, so they can "make" them.

And I agree on the AmigaForever situation, you certainly can't make derivatives and sell those without the original media.

Edit: 21st September, interest withdrawn.

@Aminux, please state whether this thread's offer is still valid.