keitha

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Country
Scotland
Region
Midlothian
6 books: Assortment of Amiga Programming/Utility Books, £30 plus £8 p+p (as heavy). UK only. Paypal (gift or buyer pays fees).

Pages are slightly yellow on a couple of books, but other than that: books are in good condition.

DSCF1646.jpg

DSCF1650.jpg

DSCF1651.jpg

If a potential buyer, since i'm not in uk, doesn't want the bruce smits books and the arexx book I'll take them for say 15 gbp + pp. (negotiable)

Thank you for the interest (y) but I rather sell as a 'job lot' at this moment in time.

Thanks

@keitha

why not split - or atleast offer splits before going over to ebay?

all you need to do is add a price for each book item - and then let our fellow members get the onese they want and a reduced postage.

what do you think?

besides theres one book i'd like LOL!

<snip>...</snip>

[edit]
Sorry wolfy, the rules state that it is unfair to state an interest in items that are not split, as such I have had to edit your post.

If an when Keitha decideds to split (and update his thread accordingly) then you can declare an interest in said item. Z

Fair point, but can't hold on to the books for ever tho.

I can take offers on individual books (for a week or so) then I'll need to close the thread.

thanks

Fair point, but can't hold on to the books for ever tho.

I can take offers on individual books (for a week or so) then I'll need to close the thread.

thanks

To be able to take offers and for buyers to make offers you will need to state individual prices for each of the books.

Dave G :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom