Found Cash register keyboard or just keys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you still on the lookout for these?
I can get some loose keys with spring mountings. You would have to mount them onto a panel of your choosing though.

You will have to adapt your own electrical contacts/switches here somehow (should be fairly easy)
Quick, before the skip fairies get here!
Price will be cost of postage
2013-05-31%2012.45.54.jpg

---------- Post added at 13:08 ---------- Previous post was at 12:47 ----------

Oops.
After a bit of "manic screwdrivering", I have the whole keyboard PCB out from it.
Will photo later if you're still interested. (y)

2013-05-31%2013.50.55.jpg

2013-05-31%2013.55.31.jpg

2013-05-31%2013.56.02.jpg

Last edited:
I might still have a spare EPOS keyboard lying around somewhere. It's a standard PC/PS2 keyboard, but with a lot of those style keys on it. I'll have a look and let you know!

(y)

@Chinners: Why yes! I'd be interested in the ones with tags if that's ok. Thanks in advance. :)

@AndyLandy: I'd appreciate a pic of that keyboard whenever possible. (y)

I may (as its been years since I left there) have a posiflex kb3100 programmable keyboard at home as I used to code the layouts for people. I just can't remember wjat happened to it.

@sneeker: Thanks, lets just wait 'till i see what gives with the first 2 offers, and i'll PM you.
Thanks in advance! (y)

Forgot to mention, these were shipped on 11 June.

Hope Salaxi54 gets the motivation and time to carry on with the awesome project!

(y)

I might still have a spare EPOS keyboard lying around somewhere. It's a standard PC/PS2 keyboard, but with a lot of those style keys on it. I'll have a look and let you know!

(y)

Sadly, I can't find this anywhere. I suspect it went the way of all things long ago... Sorry. :(

Same here, I kept finding it for ages and then I must of got fed up of seeing it and got rid.. Its nowhere to be seen.

@AndyLandy & sneeker: My friends, i do appreciate your will to help. Don't worry about the lost keyboards; i'm sure Chinner's keys will do the job.
As much as i really want to keep the project alive, personal and family health problems have paused every hobby activity for the time being.
However, as i told Chinners via PMs, not building does not mean it's over.
Gathering stuff will save me time for when i'm back in active duty.
So, a big thank you to all of you who replied here. (y)

The keys have arrived, safe and sound. I believe these will be adequate for my project. Jason mate, thanks a whole lot. Feedback already left. (y)

The keys have arrived, safe and sound. I believe these will be adequate for my project. Jason mate, thanks a whole lot. Feedback already left. (y)

Great - I hope things change for the better soon, so you can carry on with your impressive and unique project. (y)

FB Left too, I guess the thread can now be closed if you've all you need?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom