Closed WTB: A1200 Accelerator/Fast RAM (not fussy)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bx19rd

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Country
West Midlands, UK
Hi, working on my A1200, anyway I am looking for a accelerator, im losing faith in eBay sometimes it just gets too crazy over there.

Basically what have you?
Not really too fussy at this point 020/030/040 whatever, hoping for value for money though mainly.

Wondering what I can get in the n50-£70 range, obvisoly more money paid for the right card.

Re: WTB: A1200 Accelerator/Fast RAM (not fussy)

Got hauled off across seas for a funeral last week, sent you a PM today about the card, but in case you sold it, does anyone have anything for sale?

Now got to the point were I will take a plain old fast ram expanstion. So what have you?

Amiga dealers & eBay are REALLY starting to annoy me to the point of actually selling on my Amiga gear.

bx19rd said:
Got hauled off across seas for a funeral last week, sent you a PM today about the card, but in case you sold it, does anyone have anything for sale?

Now got to the point were I will take a plain old fast ram expanstion. So what have you?

Amiga dealers & eBay are REALLY starting to annoy me to the point of actually selling on my Amiga gear.

Sorry for asking here, but is expansion cards for A1200 overpriced on ebay? since i never checked it until now. What price is ok?

spajdr said:
Sorry for asking here, but is expansion cards for A1200 overpriced on ebay? since i never checked it until now. What price is ok?

On various Amiga forums the odd auctions is pointed out, this morning I saw a basic 030 card hit £93 dont know what it ended it at as it was climbing and I went away, another user here pointed out a basic fast ram card (no CPU etc) hitting £50ish and I see them hit this alot, I think its got to the point where its irrelevant what card/ram expanstion it is, its got a Amiga logo on it and your gonna pay, the Amiga market seems to be full of sharks. As for my earlier comments on Amiga dealers they never seem to reply to mails, and I had 1 quite popular in the Amiga scene try to keep uping the price on items when the price for the same item on his web shop was lower.

Also getting snipped in the last 3 seconds is really getting to me.

I actually only need A expanstion for 1 day this year (I gave up getting something for myself long ago) for a computer security conferance, the Amiga was going to be a show piece in a talk, but after spending I dont even know how much on everything else we needed and then spending the last month or so checking ebay every 3hrs for the rest its getting tiresome.

I don't expect a bargain, but I do expect a fair deal :)

EDIT: After bidding on a card on eBay.com and then being told the seller won't ship out side the US, thats a new one to me.

I have a couple that you may be interested in - I have sent a PM

EDIT: They have gone now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom