Tajmaster

Truth, Justice, all that stuff.
Rating - 100%
289   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Bradford, West Yorkshire
Atari 2600 "Woody" 6 six switch model in good physical condition but FAULTY.

The fault is that it only outputs a black screen. I dont know anything about these so I didnt try anything other than change the power supply.

Nothing else is provided this is the console only (as seen in the pic)

Price: £7
Postage: £6 to the UK. Will post to the EU, please PM for a quote. No international postage.
Payment: Paypal (as a "gift" or buyer pays the fees).

Attachments

• DSC_0226.jpg
    DSC_0226.jpg
    167.4 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
No problems mate :) Now available again

May I make a suggestion? I is probably The "Heavy Sixer" which means there is a large heavy metal container on the inside. It has been awhile since I had my own opened up, but iirc, it is not completely necessary and will only add a load to the shipping cost. Maybe have a look.

EDIT: looking at the postage, it must be a light sixer, so never mind. :p
I would buy this if you were in the states.

May I make a suggestion? I is probably The "Heavy Sixer" which means there is a large heavy metal container on the inside. It has been awhile since I had my own opened up, but iirc, it is not completely necessary and will only add a load to the shipping cost. Maybe have a look.

Hi :)

IIRC, it has the metal shielding on the inside, I only opened it once many moons ago so Im not entirely sure.

With regards to postage, it will likely cost more than £6 to post it but I dont want to over price the postage so it doesnt sell, so Id rather pay a bit myself.

You can easily spot the heavy sixer, this (the heavy sixer aka first gen) looks nothing like the one for sale:

cx2600_1.jpg

note the rounded front bottom shell and the fat side walls.

Postage cost to Germany via Royal Mail and Courier sent in PM.

Its £19 and £18 respectively :blink: The package weighs 2.3Kg so its just over the magic 2Kg limit :(

Awaiting response from fratzengeballer

PM sent with Paypal details, awaiting payment (y)

payment sent via paypal

and I know that this device isnt working and the Brittish Postal Robbery Service must use lorries made of gold and diamonds....

:double myself, but I want to help a friend to fix his broken one ;)

so thanks for the nice and professional pms, hope paypal sends over the money soonish

Payment received! Will send out ASAP, possibly tomorrow (y)

Thank you !

---------- Post added at 20:50 ---------- Previous post was at 20:49 ----------

Feedback left :)

parcel arrived safely ages ago, but I was ill, sorry for the late reply.

feedback left :)

thread can be closed I guess

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom