ratfink

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
104   0   0
Country
United Kingdom
Region
Yorkshire
Big box with booklets, original cd in jewel case.

£5 plus p&p, PayPal gift.

Last edited:
Looks like the box is sturdy enough that wrapping in brown paper should be ok, so:

£6.50 first class
£7.20 recorded
£4.50 standard parcel

Oh yeah, big box and therefore expensive shipping. :(

I'll need to do some penny-counting to see if I can justify this and will get back to you. In the mean-time, interest withdrawn, so if anyone else comes along, they're first in line.

(y)

Yep there's a few manuals, another cd and a few floppies - I never used any of it except the 7.6 cd [actually 7.6.1]. I guess that means the floppies cannot be vouched for strictly speaking.

If anyone just wants the cd I can obviously chuck the box & manuals away.

If you have it to hand, can you let us know what's on the floppies / provide a couple of pics.

I need to work out if I can install 7.6.1 on to an Amiga with an A-Max 2.5 board. If so, I'll find some pennies for you.

(y)

With my 5500 gone, I don't have anything to read them [I don't think a pc can read mac floppies, though I may be wrong - long time since I did this!].

There are 2 disk tools floppies and a third floppy that's to do with internet service providers I think [the second CD is related to this].

The disk tool floppies say something like;

Mac OS 7.6 Disk Tools [1 and 2]
For Macintosh computers with a 68000, 68020, 68030 or 68040 processor and a SCSI hard disk

My camera is flat at present or I'd upload a pic.

Interested, pending postage to Denmark, sending PM
--------------------------------------------------\
Withdrawn interest due to high postage cost..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom