Closed Commodore 64 / 128 Programming Book(s)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zetr0

Ya' Like it Retr0?
Rating - 100%
137   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Norfolk
Hello my fellow AmiBay'ers

I have an up comming project in a few months and I would like your help if I might be sold bold as to ask.

I am looking for some Programming books for the Commodore 64/128

Particularly

Basic
Disk Operations (1541 / IEC etc)
C64 6502 Assembly

(TC is gonna love this lol)

Please let me know if you have anything to sell on or perhaps you might have some suggestions that I could track down. Any help is good help =)

Thanks for reading.

@Zeets

Do you want a book specific to C64 6502 programming? Or a general book on 6502 programming?

The latter I may be able to help you with.

Dave G :cool:

I have some C64 programming books at home; I'll see what I have and get back to you.

This could be relevant to my interests too.....

/intrigued

@Zeets

Do you want a book specific to C64 6502 programming? Or a general book on 6502 programming?

The latter I may be able to help you with.

Dave G :cool:

hmmm sadly for this exercise I would need a C64 specific - as its more about ports and ROM calls =)

I have some C64 programming books at home; I'll see what I have and get back to you.

This could be relevant to my interests too.....

/intrigued

My sincere thanks =)

Hi Zetro,

I don't want to sell my books but if you wanted to borrow them for the year I have these - Don't suppose you will make it to Amimeet?

15x6drs.jpg

Cheers

Kev

i have sold a c64 complete of manuals to Rolux, Zetr0 send pm for manuals

Awesome stuff guys I really appreciate your help =)

Keith, have you checked Bombjack's site? Plenty of Commodore book scans over there, unless, of course, you want actual readable books.

I highly recommend Jim Butterfield's book 'Machine Language on the Commodore 64, 128 and other Commodore Computers'

This is an excellent book about programming in assembly, if you can do with a soft copy then it's available on bombjack as a pdf, toolwise I recommend the assembler on Final Cartridge III and the cartridge itself has (IMHO) the most convenient toolset for machine language projects.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom