Blogger
Rating - 100%
143   0   0
Country
France
Region
Paris
Hi.

Looking for someone skilled enough with electronics to build me a working vga switch for my A2386 (it uses the mini DIN port of the board to switch by software).

Everything is on aminet.

vga150.jpg

http://aminet.net/package/docs/hard/BBSwitch1.0

Name a price and i will pay for the service.

Thanks amibay.

I could but have by now no idea for price (maybe 30 Euro for good quality). Need some research for parts.

I could but have by now no idea for price (maybe 30 Euro for good quality). Need some research for parts.

It would be great :)
Please tell me when you know about the parts and do not forget to also include your own price for the job.
Thanks.

That's really cool for the 3 of us to have found someone as skilled as DJBase. Do you still have some of those clockport expanders by the way mate? :)

That's really cool for the 3 of us to have found someone as skilled as DJBase. Do you still have some of those clockport expanders by the way mate? :)

Yes, I do have them. Let me know what you need.

Maybe you could build me one as well? I also have a A2386. Will send you a PM.

Still hoping that someone can build me this device :help:

I want two now, because i have another A2386 in sight!

Still looking for someone to build me 2 of these devices for my 2 A2386sx :)

Sure, but as a matter of fact, i already have a manual VGA switch with 4 entries (one for my A1200, one for my Mac Mini, one for the Spectrum of my A2000 and one for the STB Nitro of my A2000 bridgeboard). It is a bit complicated to have two KVM one after another.
Besides, the A2386 special switcher is controled by software from the workbench.
It would also free a VGA entry for something else (Dreamcast, PC laptop, whatever).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom