PDA

View Full Version : Closed Expanded amiga 1200 in the UK

morcar
11th April 2008, 23:43
Looking for 60+postage for this lot have a look.

Amiga 1200 with kickstart 3.1
7GB hard drive with loads of games and apps on.
8MB expansion card but can be set to any amount (8MB is the max) it also has a 68882 fpu and a 33.33MHz crystal on the card
Also comes with a PCMICA Compact Flash Card Adaptor with a 1gb and 16Mb cards. You will also get the PC CF card reader on top
You also get an A600 power supply plus all the cables to allow you to connect to the TV, an amiga mouse and zipstick which is one of the best joysticks going.
There is also a load of games with it along with your workbench disks and other app disks.

I cant post this anywhere outside of the UK sadly because of the weight of the item so this is a UK only sale.
If there is anything else I find while I am packing the computer it will be thrown in as well as I don’t have any use for it.

Payment would be made via Paypal and I am a verified paypal account user.

If you wanted to see if I am a good seller I do have my ebay id which is
http://feedback.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI ... TRK:ME:UFS (http://feedback.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=morcar1975&ftab=AllFeedback&sspagename=STRK:ME:UFS)

Postage would be around 20 but if it is lower than that I will refund you the difference. If it is higher I would like the buyer to add on but I will also send you a scan of the postage ticket as well so that you can see just how much it cost.

morcar
20th April 2008, 17:42
First off may i say sorry to anyone who pm me and didnt get an answer this is the first time i have got on to the new site and it was doing some funky things to me and locking me out of my mail. Secondly this is still up for grabs if anyone wanted it so if you do let me know.

meega
20th April 2008, 17:49
In that case, welcome back morcar. :wink:

If you continue to experience any problems with the site, try deleting any old amibay shortcuts/bookmarks and cookies that you may have from the previous board, and use amibay.com to access the new site. That should help. :)

morcar
20th April 2008, 19:10
yeah when i click to login i now have to go to the pm`s then i can view the borad proper and i can post otherwise it logs me straight back out

Lips2k8
20th April 2008, 23:46
if your willing to split I am desperate for the ram expansion and would gladly take it from you. :)

morcar
29th July 2010, 03:06
please closed this as this is an old thread thanks