PDA

View Full Version : Closed Kickstart Switch + Roms

Arnie
16th April 2012, 18:59
I have a Kickstart Switch that I bought from Amigakit and no longer need.

It works with the A500, A600 & CDTV.

Price 15 + postage.

I also have the following kickstart roms for sale which I have used in the A600:

3.1 10 + postage

1.3 5 + postage

Arnie.

EDIT: Due to Postage costs to Europe, Item is UK Postage only.

This is the stock photo from http://amigakit.com

bogythehorus
16th April 2012, 19:01
Declaring interest for kickstart rom 3.1 for A600.... will PM..

Nikodem
16th April 2012, 19:18
Second in line, depending on the shipping to Poland.

Arnie
16th April 2012, 19:36
@ bogythehorus & Nikodem,

The postage is steep I'm afraid, 25 to Slovakia or Poland.

Arnie

Seaside
16th April 2012, 19:42
A shipping quote to Greece please ?

Arnie
16th April 2012, 19:44
Hi Seaside,

Same as above for postage to Greece.

Arnie

bebek
16th April 2012, 19:46
You do not need a courier to send ROM ic to Europe, use RM 1.5 letter.

Arnie
16th April 2012, 20:02

What packaging constitutes as a letter?

bogythehorus
16th April 2012, 20:10
Arnie: Ask for the shipping prices to Europe at your local post office, please.

bebek
16th April 2012, 20:15

Just stick it in a small box , put in bubble envelope and you can send it as letter or small packet. I have sent today a joystick for 2.5 to Denmark small packet airmail, just take proof of postage and you have compensation up to 46, no need for recorded ...

Seaside
16th April 2012, 21:09
For an item like this even in a small box no more than 9 pounds needed to sent it abroad.

Bad_Ad84
16th April 2012, 21:15

Just stick it in a small box , put in bubble envelope and you can send it as letter or small packet. I have sent today a joystick for 2.5 to Denmark small packet airmail, just take proof of postage and you have compensation up to 46, no need for recorded ...

Just so you know... Proof of postage means nothing to PayPal. The sender is liable until its in the buyers hands - so they don't care if you sent it, only that the buyer got it.

Anyone selling on eBay and sending non recorded is basically trusting the buyer not to rip then off, as they would win every single time on a item not received dispute.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk. Please excuse any crazy auto corrects or lack of detail (links to info sources)

bebek
16th April 2012, 21:32

Just so you know... Proof of postage means nothing to PayPal. The sender is liable until its in the buyers hands - so they don't care if you sent it, only that the buyer got it.

Anyone selling on eBay and sending non recorded is basically trusting the buyer not to rip then off, as they would win every single time on a item not received dispute.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk. Please excuse any crazy auto corrects or lack of detail (links to info sources)

Who cares about paypal, it means a lot for RM and that is enough. All we need is two honest people.

Bad_Ad84
16th April 2012, 21:38
If you are selling and want money by PayPal, you should care.

I've had people tell me they have the item and still won a dispute, all due to me throwing the receipt once he said he got it.

Not everyone is honest.

Also, royal mail don't give out compensation easily, also they only pay you what YOU paid for the item, not what you sold it for. As the item is lost, they need to cover your LOSS not your profit.

I have been through the eBay and PayPal system more times than anyone should, if you don't want to listen to my advice - that's upto you. But telling people all they need is proof g postage is flat out wrong and can cause issues and lost money.

@op
Sorry for crapping up your thread.

merlinkv
17th April 2012, 06:23
Hi guys,

Thanks to all for the info, but this is a "For Sale" thread and @Arnie is selling one KS switch plus ROMs.

Please if anyone want to discuss about PayPal, Royal Mail, compensations or something like that, use the AmiOracle or AmiRant sections.

@Arnie, good luck with your sale mate :thumbsup:

lurch
17th April 2012, 10:49
Declaring interest for the 3.1 rom and kickstart switch depending on the shipping (3rd or 4th in line, hard to tell from thread) :-) Although worried about what has been discussed re shipping prices ;-)

---------- Post added at 09:49 ---------- Previous post was at 09:48 ----------

nevermind, see shipping is UK only :-(

bogythehorus
17th April 2012, 11:33
PM sent... waiting for a shipping costs.....

Arnie
17th April 2012, 21:24
I'm confused:help:.

Firstly APOLOGOIES :oops:, I gave out the International postage costs, not the European cost.

The European postage still comes out at 16 for a small parcel by RM with up to 50 insurance.

I would have put it in a jiffy bag with some foam to protect the legs so, in my mind, that's a small parcel.

Vesallia sells 3.1 roms for 15 euro + postage.

Sorry to bogythehorus and all but, after all the hassle and bitching about postage in this thread the Items are no longer for sale.

Could a Mod delete/close this thread.

Arnie.