PDA

View Full Version : Closed A500 Case (Large Badge similar A500Plus)

unaccesso
17th April 2012, 18:07
hello Amybayers!
i'm looking for an Amiga 500 only case, with large commodore badge similar to A500Plus.

important is no -scratches- or trapdoor cannnibalized, little yellowing is not a problem

i'm from italy so due to shipping time & costs we can consider object in germany or france (17 max)

thanks very much to reply!:)

Tajmaster
17th April 2012, 18:16
@unaccesso

I have added the "Wanted" prefix to your thread. In future, you can do this yourself when creating a thread using the drop-down menu next to the thread title box :thumbsup:

Tajmaster
17th April 2012, 18:22
Oh, and if you are not sure which Amiga the OP means, I think its the one on the attached pics :thumbsup:

And NO, you cant have it! :p :lol:

unaccesso
17th April 2012, 21:06
:Doh: thanks for suggestion i've to learn better forum options!

Tajmaster
17th April 2012, 21:34
:Doh: thanks for suggestion i've to learn better forum options!

:lol: No problems :)

Kyle
17th April 2012, 22:56
I have one upper case as you desire, the lower case is belonging to an A500+ I think.

I have to check it. Also I have the ram expansion trapped door but not the side cover.

I'm from Italy too ;)

unaccesso
18th April 2012, 01:26
I have one upper case as you desire, the lower case is belonging to an A500+ I think.

I have to check it. Also I have the ram expansion trapped door but not the side cover.

I'm from Italy too ;)

Hi! mm i'm sorry i need the side cover, really need a case as naturally born
peccato grazie cmq! ciao:)

rkauer
18th April 2012, 04:45
As a word of advice, ALL bottom parts of the A500 models are exactly the same, from the very first "chicken lips" case to the last large badge unit.

So if you have the bottom parts already, just get the top part of the case and you are ready to go.

unaccesso
18th April 2012, 11:11
truth but i found that for example retrobrighting A500 cannibalized (just only trapdoor that cames with other case) the final colors obtained may present important difference, i think beacuse they start with different grade of yellowing, so here the problem

(I apologize for my English!!:picard)

unaccesso
22nd April 2012, 01:59
still looking for:)
22/04/2012

:help: