DanielAllsopp

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Country
United Kingdom
Region
Northumberland
µAmigaOne 750FX 800Mhz

Due to lack of space and motivation for Amiga these days, for sale is my current µAmigaOne bundle, which includes:

* µAmigaOne mini-itx board with 750FX 800Mhz CPU housed in a mini-itx cube case
* 256Mb and 512Mb SO-DIMM simms included
* 80Gb Hard Disk Drive
* DVD Re-Writer
* Upgraded CPU heatsink and fan
* Catweasel Mk 4 installed in the PCI slot with PC floppy drives connected.
* 19" flat screen monitor (16:9)
* Toshiba USB keyboard
* Microsoft USB optical mouse
* AmigaOS 4.1 installed on HDD and backup CD-ROM provided (I'll update to Update 4 upon sale)
* AmigaOS 4.1 license transferred into your name

Please note that this system will be sold-as-seen, and that I can't offer returns. However, it has been a well looked after system and stored and handled correctly in the past.

Looking for £500 ovno (not including postage).

Pictures will be posted tonight when I get in from work.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
And welcome to Aminet

Aminet? Shirley shum mishtake....??

:LOL:

@ DanielAllsopp

Our protocol is that members conduct business on-site, so that the staff can offer support or mediation if required. If you conduct business off-site, obviously you lose this protection.

Members must also declare their interest before taking matters to PM.

Nice system Daniel! Fitzsteve has one and has done a thread about his experiences somewhere I believe, might help anyone who is potentially interested.

Good luck with the sale m8! (y) It is an awesome little"amiga" the one you are selling. It can still do a lot of things nowadays. I'm tweaking mine these days and i it is clear that it's a nice little machine which also runs RuninUAE pretty well i would say.

BTW
Lack of motivation means that you are leaving the amiga community or that you have already interrupted any connection with it? And what about Operation Counterstrike? ;) I was pretty sure that your name reminded me of something but now i'm sure

http://www.amigafuture.de/kb.php?mode=article&k=718

Good luck with the sale m8! (y) It is an awesome little"amiga" the one you are selling. It can still do a lot of things nowadays. I'm tweaking mine these days and i it is clear that it's a nice little machine which also runs RuninUAE pretty well i would say.

BTW
Lack of motivation means that you are leaving the amiga community or that you have already interrupted any connection with it? And what about Operation Counterstrike? ;) I was pretty sure that your name reminded me of something but now i'm sure

http://www.amigafuture.de/kb.php?mode=article&k=718

Hi!

I'm not leaving the scene completely, but I have very little time to do anything on Amiga these days. I still have a SAM440, an A4000, A600 and A1200 to keep me busy, although I tend to only use my Amiga's for retro gaming sessions.

Operation: Counterstrike... now there's a name I've not heard in a long time... a long time! I still have all the assets and code for that and I did plan on building the first level (graphics, music and sound effects were only ever done for the first level), even if just to make sure all of the hard work Andre Siegel did on the game didn't go to waste. I still might.

Nowadays I'm too busy with family life, and when I do get any coding time, I like to spend it building games and apps for the iPhone in Objective-C. Reminds me of the Amiga's heyday; very cool!

If I had an OS4 cross-compiler setup for MacOS I would probably continue building some OS4 tools I have in mind.

Thanks for the comments!

Good Luck buddy a great system Shame I went the Classic route hope you sell her ok.(y)

Al

Please be sure to remove any OS4.x beta files before shipping the stuff, otherwise you'd be breaking your NDA,which may lead to some legal action from hyperion entertainment.
It also breaks the site rules regarding legally owned software AFAIK.

As a result of a report of a breach of a Non-Disclosure Agreement in relation to the software on this machine, I am closing the thread until this matter is resolved.

A DanielAllsopp

Please contact the site staff about this as soon as possible.

Edit: Thread re-opened after discussion with Daniel.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom