Not open for further replies.

rollwrong

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Country
UK
Region
South Wales
First attempt at a sale on Amibay, so be gentle! :)

I have two Apple Mac G3 Powerbooks that need to disappear to fund other retro wants...

Mac 1: See attached Photo! Fully working, currently has MacOS 9.2 installed. 96Mb RAM. 2Gb hard drive. 14.1" TFT. 233Mhz-512k processor. 4Mb video. Working round type PSU. Battery not holding charge. Optical drive working fine. Keyboard loose at front edge. Everything else seems fine. Some scuffs and dings in outer case.

DSCF9224.JPG

Mac 2: Not powering up. Rear sticker says it's 400Mhz-1Mb processor. 64Mb RAM. 6Gb HD. 8Mb video. DVD drive. Similar outer dings and scuffs to Mac 1. Can only be described as 'spares or repair'.

Not looking for a lot for them - £30 for both (will split) + postage. Would prefer local pickup from South Wales because the working one seems especially heavy and I hate charging a lot for posting things.

£20 for the working mac, £10 for the faulty one if they are split.

Always on the lookout for retro kit (especially Acorn at the moment) if anyone fancies a trade instead. Any 8-bit considered though - I currently have 7 Amigas and 3 Atari STs that need some TLC.

One current want is a working, nice condition original style Commodore 64... Failing that, a nice pile of BBC Micro software will do nicely!

Any questions (or if I've done this incorrectly) - let me know.

Last edited:
Hi rollwrong :)

If you are willing to split then you must state a price for each item as per forum rules (y)

Argh!! Ok - £25 for the working one, £15 for the better specced but faulty one. :)

Interested in working Mac. Could you find out the postage to the Highlands of Scotland please? Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom