PDA

View Full Version : Closed Megadrive 2 to SCART Cable

diskers
21st April 2012, 21:12
Hi everyone,
While waiting for the Everdrive MD I was looking for a mini din 9 to SCART cable able to display on modern LCD TVs. I found some around the net from 15 to 20 USD (from 10 to 20 GBP). But I don't know what they're worth. I'm getting to the point, i came across a guy that said me that he can deliver those kind of cables but it must be at least 15 to 20 units, and when i will be decided he can make me a "presentation" even bringing a cable at my home and connecting it to my console and TV then i will decide if i want them or not. So it a kind a groupe buy "proposition" and/or a question which is: what will be the right price for those cables when ordering about 20 units. If there's someone interested - I'm not ready to buy about 20 cables :lol: - I will be able to make a video of a working cable on my LCD TV. If not will look further :)

scrappysphinx
21st April 2012, 21:32
I bought mine from Ebay UK (http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/110856499354?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649), searched around for a while but went with this one in the end as the guy has a retro website (www.consolegoods.co.uk) which offers other stuff and i've seen him recommended in the past.

diskers
3rd May 2012, 14:14
Finally i bought parts and made one myself :) If you want to have a work done well do it yourself :D

davideo
3rd May 2012, 14:15
Finally i bought parts and made one myself :) If you want to have a work done well do it yourself :D

Time to close the thread down then :thumbsup:

Dave G :cool: