View Full Version : Closed Voodoo3 PCI vga

keropi
21st April 2012, 22:09
Hiya!

As title, I am looking for a PCI voodoo3 card... the cheaper the better :lol:
thanks! :thumbsup:

scrappysphinx
21st April 2012, 22:23
Don't seem to have a voodoo3 but have two pci 3dfx cards here if they are of use to you? No idea if they work but you can have them for postage costs.

One actually states 12mb Voodoo2 and the other is made by Diamond and has the part number 23150109-101 which according to this website (http://www.falconfly.de/identify-3dfx.htm) claims it to be a 8 or 12mb Monster 3D II Voodoo 2.

Can add pics if you'd like?

keropi
21st April 2012, 22:27
although the v2 cards seem tempting I can't justify having more of them I'll better leave them for someone else to take LOL
mega thanks scrappysphinx for the offer but I'll have to pass it at this time as I am looking for a v3 to flash for the mac I got recently and ditch that awfull onboard video once and for all :D

scrappysphinx
21st April 2012, 22:30
No worries Keropi, i'll throw them into the recycle bin on here and see if anyone wants them.

Profpep
24th April 2012, 03:20
(snipped) I am looking for a v3 to flash for the mac I got recently and ditch that awfull onboard video once and for all :D

I have some Matrox Millenium PCI's that can be flashed for a Mac, With the Matrox, you just need to make sure that the Flash ROM is big enough - some of them are only good for a PC.

Postage plus a drink, if that would help.

Mike

keropi
24th April 2012, 07:18
(snipped) I am looking for a v3 to flash for the mac I got recently and ditch that awfull onboard video once and for all :D

I have some Matrox Millenium PCI's that can be flashed for a Mac, With the Matrox, you just need to make sure that the Flash ROM is big enough - some of them are only good for a PC.

Postage plus a drink, if that would help.

Mike

thanks but that won't do as I would also like some 3D capability, something that the matrox cards really lack on ;)

d0pefish
24th April 2012, 08:44
I have a spare Voodoo 3 PCI :)

I can't remember if it is a 2000 or a 3000, but I'll check if you like.

keropi
24th April 2012, 10:02
It doesn't really matter if it's 2000 or 3000 , the speed difference is small for my case... :)

keropi
27th April 2012, 15:52
closed as I sourced one locally, thanks!