Confused retro man
VIP
Rating - 100%
503   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Nottingham
Hi all, does anyone have a socket 370 P3 or celeron cpu that they no longer need?
I have an old board thats missing the cpu and i'm on the lookout for a cheap or possibly free cpu.

Thanks

Mike

Re: Wanted: Socket 370 P3 or Celeron CPU

I have quite a few P3s and Celerys in Socket 370 flavour here that run from 533 up to 866Mhz; will one of those be fast enough for you? You can have one as for free long as you stick it on the 'favours' account, OK?

(y)

Hey Merlin either of those will do fine. Its just an old board i'm trying to put back together (along with a 3DFX Voodoo Graphics Card) to run Final Fantasy VII.
I've been trying for a week to get the game running on my P4 2.8Ghz with nvidia FX5200 graphics (installing all numbers of patches and add-ons) and it's having none of it.
But i do know it will run on the old board with the Voodoo as thats what i used to run it on.

Thanks

Mike

Too much info there Mike.... :shhh:

OK, I'll put an 866 to one side for you; can you please PM me some address info, so i can get it onto snail mail?

Somewhere in the loft I've got an original 4Mb Voodoo card and a 12Mb Voodoo 2; those were the days, GL Doom and GL Quake97..... :nod:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom