PDA

View Full Version : Sold A1200 Motherboards

ByteRyder
26th April 2012, 20:23
1x A1200 1D1 motherboard is reserved to Serpico_one

1x A1200 1B motherboard is up for sale.

I'm asking 35 Euro + shipping costs and any paypal fees involved. (Will also accept Bank Transfer).

Thanks for looking. :thumbsup:

ByteRyder
27th April 2012, 12:54
Price drop.

35 Euro for the 1B board in full working order. ;)

A1200 Rev 1B needs no timing fixes for a 68030 processor upgrade.

Serpico_One
27th April 2012, 20:42
Payment sent for 1D1 board!

ByteRyder
27th April 2012, 22:31
Payment received from Serpico_One for the 1D1 board. I'll post it for you Monday morning so you should receive it within next week. :thumbsup:

On another note here's a couple more clear pictures of the 1B mobo. If I don't sell it here I'm keeping it for myself as a backup.

Serpico_One
14th May 2012, 13:26
1D1 board is arrived this morning. All perfect! :D
Thank you very much ByteRyder, like I said in PM, I owe you a coffee when will you come in Italy... ;)
Greetings,
Enrico.

ByteRyder
15th May 2012, 13:18
Serpico_One: No problem mate. You got what you paid for. :) I will leave feedback later when the thread is dead.

Mendel
17th May 2012, 16:16
I recently bought a tower amiga and its motherboard seems defective. I am interested in your motherboard to replace it. can you tell more about it. I am newbie and cant tell by the pictures... What is the condition of the capacitors? Are they original or replaced? the rgb out definitively working? (My motherboard gives only garbled picture from rgb...cable and tv works fine with my desktop amiga though so it must be my motherboard in the tower that is faulty.)

---------- Post added at 18:16 ---------- Previous post was at 18:14 ----------

I recently bought a tower amiga and its motherboard seems defective. I am interested in your motherboard to replace it. can you tell more about it. I am newbie and cant tell by the pictures... What is the condition of the capacitors? Are they orofinal or replaced? the rgb out definitively working? (My motherboard gives only garbled picture from rgb...cable and tv works fine with my desktop amiga though so it must be my motherboard in the tower that is faulty.)

I also just realized there are no kickstart roms in the second set of pictures but there are roms in starting post. Are roms included?

ByteRyder
17th May 2012, 17:05
Hello,

Thank you for your interest.

The board is in its original state and never had any components fixed or replaced. It's in full working order so it doesn't need any fixing.

I can plug in an accel card, IDE interface and gbs 8200 scandoubler - power it up - and take some photos for you later today.

Also, I use those 3.0 ROMS for test purposes only but you can have them for free with the board if you need them since I now have a spare set.

Regards,

Mendel
17th May 2012, 17:15
Hello,

Thank you for your interest.

The board is in its original state and never had any components fixed or replaced. It's in full working order so it doesn't need any fixing.

I can plug in an accel card, IDE interface and gbs 8200 scandoubler - power it up - and take some photos for you later today.

Also, I use those 3.0 ROMS for test purposes only but you can have them for free with the board if you need them since I now have a spare set.

Regards,

Newbie question: I intend to use the mobo woth Amigaos 4.0... does it work with 3.0 roms without any hacking around?

Also can I get shipping quote to Finland, please.

ByteRyder
17th May 2012, 18:58
AOS 4? :o

You will need a PPC card and 3.1 ROMS but I'm not sure. I don't even know if 1B boards work with PPC cards. Maybe someone experienced with A1200 PPC's can help us here?

I will see postage costs to Finland and let you know.

Mendel
17th May 2012, 19:27
Okay, uh. Will have to make sure if the motherboard is compatible with PPC cards because I have two of them BPPCs and oh well... Lets just say it would need to be compatible and leave it at that :) Otherwise I feel like a wall of text would be coming.

Ok. sorry I am withdrawing interest. I think I want to find later revision refurbished mobo or get mine repaired.

BLTCON0
17th May 2012, 22:56
1B is compatible with BPPC.

ByteRyder
2nd June 2012, 20:44
Price drop for the 1B board. 35 Euro + shipping.

_psy
6th June 2012, 15:16
showing interest for 1B :) how much is the postage to Greece? thank you.

_psy
7th June 2012, 08:12
payment sent

ByteRyder
8th June 2012, 20:43
Payment received. Thread can be marked as sold.

Also did some testing to the board prior to shipping and looks perfect for a new home. :thumbsup:

_psy
11th June 2012, 23:14
looking good :) waiting now :ninja:

_psy
2nd July 2012, 12:58
board received,very good packaging working great :) , feedback left

_psy
6th August 2012, 14:03
but not received :P

davideo
6th August 2012, 14:09
but not received :P

If the above doesn't work send a PM as a reminder.

Dave G :cool:

ByteRyder
6th August 2012, 18:34
Oop. Shame on me!

Positive feedback left. Thanks! :thumbsup: