PDA

View Full Version : Closed Mega Drive 1, console only

Bloggs
29th April 2012, 13:54
Hello lads,

I killed my only model 1 when trying to mod it. :( So I'm looking for another model 1, just the console, in good condition. Must be a HDG model, the one with white writing above the cartridge slot.

Postage is to Ireland and payment with paypal.

Anyone a cheap one for sale then?

Gavt2003
29th April 2012, 22:30
Hi,
I've got a spare MD1, the model your looking for. You can have it for 7 plus postage. Postage is coming out at 17.50 with Parcels-2-go. Happy to post via an alternative method if you know of anything cheaper. Gav

Simon_G
29th April 2012, 22:45
Just a heads up but the cheapest delivery via parcels2go (excluding Collect+ and Hermes economy) is Yodel 48 at 6.50 plus VAT.

ShambleS1980
30th April 2012, 14:01
think i also have one sitting in a box here.
il see what happens with this trade 1st.
when i sending to ierland i usualy use collect+ as citylink wont deliver there.
so you may want to check the price for that.

Bloggs
2nd May 2012, 20:58
Hi,
I've got a spare MD1, the model your looking for. You can have it for 7 plus postage. Postage is coming out at 17.50 with Parcels-2-go. Happy to post via an alternative method if you know of anything cheaper. Gav

I bought a mega drive 1 with controller and rf lead from ebay about a month ago and postage was 8.66 with royal mail. That was sent in a big padded envelope and was fine.

Parcel2go don't seem to have anything cheaper. I don't know about any of the other post services.

Thanks for the replies. :)