A2000 Accelerator, DKB 2632, GVP EGS Spectrum, Emplant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Overdose

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Country
Sydney, Australia
I am going through my old stuff and I have a few items for sale.

Commodore A2630 with Rocket Launcher, 68030/68882@50MHz 4MB -- SOLD
I also have a regular A2630 which I might be selling soon.

DKB 2632 RAM expansion for the A2630 -- £80

GVP EGS Spectrum 2MB -- SOLD

Emplant -- SOLD

I've done some research to help determine the prices but if they seem outrageous, please feel free to make an offer :)

About the items
The A2630 is the original Commodore 68030 CPU upgrade card. It came with a 68030 and 68882 at 25MHz and up to 4MB of ZIP RAM. The CSA Rocket Launcher was an accelerator for this card which plugs into the 68030 socket to give a 68030 and 68882 at 50MHz. I'm not sure of the ROM revisions, but this card worked 100% with my KS3.1 ECS A2000. It's just the card with the Rocket Launcher. No extra bits included.

The DKB 2632 is a RAM expansion module which plugs into the A2630. It takes up to 112MB (3x 32 + 1x 16MB) of 72pin SIMMs. It works ok, however one of the clips on the sockets is broken on one side. It still clips in ok, but is probably going to be a bit loose. Maybe just glue a 32MB module in there . I'll throw in some 72pin SIMMs with this card. I think I might still have the manual for it somewhere, if I find it, it's included.

GVP EGS Spectrum 28/24 2MB. This is your standard early Zorro II/III 24bit graphics card. It is supported three RTG systems: EGS, Picasso96 and CyberGraphX. I've had it working with WB2, 3.1 and 3.9. Happily does up to 1600x1200 in 256 colours and up to 800x600 in 24bit. Again, this is just for the card. DMS of the original drivers is online, but Picasso96 is much nicer

Emplant card (not deluxe). Revision 1.5 This is a Zorro II card. I have never used it. I am not sure what version it is or if it works. Again, it is just the card, I have no extra bits for it.

I am happy to take PayPal (I won't charge extra for the fees). Posting is from Sydney, Australia, but if you are local, I am happy to arrange a meet and cash swap.

This is cross posted on EAB. First in best dressed. This is my first listing, so please tell me if I am doing it wrong :) (and yes, I read the rules).

Edit - added info on Emplant revision
Edit - updated current status
Edit - updated sold items

Re: A2000 Accelerator, DKB 2632, GVP EGS Spectrum, Emplant

PM Sent!

Huxley

@Huxley

Since there are multiple items, please update your post with the item(s) you are interested in.

Thanks!

Heather

@ O/D

Spot on with the post, mate, nothing wrong with it.

@ Huxley

Please respond to SdG's request; thanks.

Overdose said:
<SNIP>

Emplant card. This is a Zorro II card. I have never used it. I am not sure what version it is...<SNIP>

Just look over the two PAL chips near the left of the big text printed on the board, there you'll find the board revision.

BTW: not interested ATM.

PM Sent on the A2630/Rocker Launcher combo & Emplant

Wow, leave this alone for a few hours and there's half a dozen replies.

Huxley has expressed interest in the A2630, A2632 and GVP Spectrum.

PM sent.

@Tahoe, I'll keep you posted on developments :)

@SkydivinGirl, Merlin & rkauer, THANKS!

I'll check the emplant revision and update

@ O/D

You are most welcome. As you have found out, AmiBay can be quite a busy place at times, particularly when desirable items come up for grabs. The staff team on here go to great lengths to ensure that people play by our site rules and that transactions go smoothly. It's a highly moderated site and it's all the better for it.

@ Huxley

I'll let it slide this time; however, if you go straight to PM without properly declaring interest in items in a thread again, please be aware that sellers have a right to ignore you for not following the site rules and you could end up with a warning from the site staff, OK?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom