Closed Atari Jaguar SCART and Power Drive game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tokyoracer

(Not actually from Tokyo).
Blogger
Rating - 100%
173   0   0
Country
United Kingdom
Region
Norfolk
As title, after an RGB SCART cable and a 'Power Drive' game. Cable in any condition as long as it works and the game anything considerd but would be nice with manual and box.

Thanks in advance.

You can get official ones for £30 at http://www.telegames.co.uk or make your own for £5 if you can solder?
Thanks for the info. £30 is a tad steep for what I was looking for. I can;t solder well enough yet but I think it's finding the very unique connector for the back of the Jag that will be the tricky part.

26-pin ones which fit are available everywhere. £1. They take 26-way ribbon cable and you just solder it (above diagram) to the connectors.

Alternatively there are pre-made ones of the type I describe above on eBay BIN for £17

26-pin ones which fit are available everywhere. £1. They take 26-way ribbon cable and you just solder it (above diagram) to the connectors.

Alternatively there are pre-made ones of the type I describe above on eBay BIN for £17
Oh right, well I might be able to get a friend to solder one together if that's the case. I will see if I can get one here first before I bother him with this task though!

This is a good method, but you risk fitting it badly if there isn't something that blocks unavoided contacts..

Cheers,
Oge

Check consolegoods for the scart cable - it's under miscellaneous. Cheapest I've found yet!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom