PDA

View Full Version : Closed CDTV Keyboard

Nathanieltolbert
30th April 2012, 23:22
Hello everyone,

Ed has this last US Layout CDTV Keyboard. The keyboard was dusty so I have cleaned it. The keyboard looks nice. I cannot see any discoloration, but I know this keyboard has been used. There are some minor scuffs and scrapes on the body. I don't think they are visible in the pictures below, but if detail pictures are needed, please let me know and I will do my best to take them.

Ed is asking 50 USD plus shipping. We will ship internationally, but please understand that this keyboard has been in Ed's shop since the mid to late 90's and there is a possibility that customs charges will be required on it. If there are any additional questions, please let me know and I will do my best to answer them. Thank you have a wonderful day!

Regards,

Nathan

quarkx
30th April 2012, 23:33
Darn, just my luck a day after I sell my CDTV:picard
Next time, I swear!

Nathanieltolbert
30th April 2012, 23:48
Sorry to hear that Quarkx. Were you looking for one for your CDTV before you sold it or something?

quarkx
30th April 2012, 23:58
Sorry to hear that Quarkx. Were you looking for one for your CDTV before you sold it or something?
Yes, remember you had one that was hacked to the A4000 before I almost bought from you last year (also from ED). I also have had a wanted thread here going now for over 6 months. I have been hunting for 5 years for one. I am tempted to buy it with NO CDTV right now, but the funds are not there - Tomorrow I will be posting a thread on the haul I am getting tomorrow.
Yea, I sold by CDTV Saturday for a price I could not refuse.
EDIT: Sorry, I just checked the old PM folder. it wasn't you that was selling the hacked one it was ORB85750 way back in August,
but yea 5 years looking.

3DOMan
1st May 2012, 00:14
I declare interest! sending pm

WonkeyDonkey
1st May 2012, 01:05
Declaring interest second in line :)

Nathanieltolbert
1st May 2012, 02:03
Okay the line currently is as follows:

1. 3D0Man
2. WonkeyDonkey

-Edit- PM from 3D0Man has been replied to.

3DOMan
1st May 2012, 06:10
Payment sent! thanks

Nathanieltolbert
1st May 2012, 21:54
Payment was received. Sorry I didn't post this earlier. I have shipped the keyboard. Please let me know when you receive it. Thank you!

Regards,

Nathan