Closed Mint or in really good shape A1200 case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have an A1200 case

I have an A1200 case

Hi mate,

I have a complete A1200 case in very good condition, I'm currently building an A1200 tower ;-)

I have PM'ed you now :)

20120502_001.jpg

There are no scrathes or marks anywhere on the case, the black spot is a fly LOL

£20 Inc P&P within the UK

:D

Regards
Stu

Last edited:
Yellowing is very minimal, Just slight yellowing towards bottom of keyboard area.

I think most of the screws are there but some have worn heads from use by previous owner so would recommend replacing them if you are planning a rebuild.

Other than that there are no marks or scratches on the case. I will also include the upgrade slot cover from the back which must be somewhere in my garage. lol

Everything I sell will be posted via tracked courier.

If you want to buy it please PM me and I will send you my paypal details.

Regards
Stu

If you need some better quality pics I can borrow a friends digital camera, had to use my phone for the ones above.

Do you want this mate?, it is for sale elsewhere, first come first served.

Regards
Stu

If he does not want it, I sure could take it. I have been looking for a non yellowed Commodore case to replace my Escom case.

If he does not want it, I sure could take it. I have been looking for a non yellowed Commodore case to replace my Escom case.

In that case you should really create your own wanted thread.

Dave G :cool:

Hehe, I do have wanted thread here: https://www.amibay.com/showthread.php?t=27709 I have just forgotten to bump it. :oops: :picard

I´ll see about that if I can´t get this one. Thanks for the reminder though (y)

Oh and sorry ElectroBlaster, didn´t mean to pry this from your hands and disturb your thread. Bit ankward of me. It is yours before me or course if you still want it but please reply if you have already found yours or something. :)
edit: I guess it will go to Foul so I will soon bump my thread :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom