Not open for further replies.

GaryED50

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Country
United States
Region
California, City of Whittier
Hi all I need a Power supply for a Amiga Technologies 4000T. Let me know if you have one. This is for a second 4000T I found.

Thanks

Gary

This may be a bit too OT, and of so I'm sorry, but these machines work great with quality ATX PSUs with an ATX to AT adapter.

I might still have a spare, I'll check for you but afaik It's just an AT PSU :)
Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.3.5; en-gb; HTC_DesireHD Build/GRJ90) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1

Steve, the OP should be aware that you're on a 240v territory, and you might wanna check if your psu is switchable between 110-240 just in case.. (y)

Posting from mobile Amibay so can't see location...
Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.3.5; en-gb; HTC_DesireHD Build/GRJ90) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1

Sorry I forgot I already gave away my spare AT PSU to replace a faulty one I sold so don't have anymore spare.

Steve.

There is one on evilbay.
It's easy to make one from a standard PSU (i made one) i can send you the link if you want....

@Gary:
You only need a standard AT power supply for your A4000T.
Grab one of Ebay, or another electronics recycler.

You do not need to do any soldering!

@Gary:
You only need a standard AT power supply for your A4000T.
Grab one of Ebay, or another electronics recycler.

You do not need to do any soldering!

I checked on ebay and there are a bunch, what about the Power button wire on some of them?

Gary

You do need the power wire, as it will replace the one you currently have in your case. These cables (and switches) or most of the time hardwired to the PSU and can't be left in place when replacing.
The switches are likely to be identical, specially on standard AT power supplies.

In contrast to what ATX power supplies use, these AT ones will actually draw 110/220 volts through that cable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom