Hardware Junkie™
AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
128   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Lancashire
I'm looking for a couple of cheap bits to upgrade my cousins ancient single core PC :D

* AMD Athlon 64 X2 4200+ or better (socket 939 dual core).
* 2GB PC3200 DDR RAM (matching pair 2 x 1GB) or more.
* PCI-E graphics card (anything considered, but must be better than a crappy Geforce 6200).

If anyone has any of these bits then please let me know how much you want for them (y)

3rd time is the charm..

i have a prety heavily used amd 3870 (absolutley hammerd) Still works prety darn well honestly.
I would not advize it being used with anything dx10. "even though its 10.1" and would recomend it be used in a windows xp system.
Will run prety much any game you want it to. although you cant expect to be runing with all the bells and whistles or crazy resolutions.

Comes complete with bent heat synks that i bent to make a duorb fit. and of course the afore mentiond duorb heat synk.
it really does work prety well to think what kind of punishment i put gpu's through "i have no respect i guess lol"

as long as you only put it in a direct x 9 compliant system its a big step up from a 6200

This thread can now be closed as my cousin managed to get a dual core AMD Athlon FX-60 (socket 939) along with 4GB of DDR RAM and a cheap Radeon 5670!

Cheers for the offers guys (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom