PDA

View Full Version : Sold 2 x A600, A604 RAM expansion, ROM switcher

scole
2nd May 2012, 19:33
Right, clearing out my A600 gear, decided I'm going back to 1200.

I have TWO A600s. One is a 1.5 rev board that has sound issues, so likely needs recapping or checking solder. The other is a 1.1 rev board that was working FINE until this afternoon, whereby it just died for no apparent reason. Seriously, it was on and doing nothing and then turned itself off and that was that. I don't have the knowledge to definitively diagnose both, so treat as projects only. Both cases are in good shape, no major yellowing or marks. One keyboard is, I think, German. No PSUs, mice etc. Just the computers.

There is also a 1.3/3.1 ROM switcher, installed on the 1.1 board. This goes to a little switch on the underside of it, near the power socket.

There is also a A604 memory expansion, purchased new a couple of months ago.

I'm only selling as a bundle, don't want to be lumbered with any of it. 60 the lot plus shipping sounds right.

Thanks!
Steve

mp386
2nd May 2012, 19:43
Declaring interest. PM sent.

fitzsteve
2nd May 2012, 19:50
Next in line :)

mp386
2nd May 2012, 21:33
Interest withdrawn.

fitzsteve
2nd May 2012, 22:40
PM sent regarding payment :)

scole
3rd May 2012, 07:38
Replied!

S

scole
3rd May 2012, 09:59
Deal made with Steve.

S

fitzsteve
3rd May 2012, 10:17
Collecting Sunday AM as agreed :)

fitzsteve
6th May 2012, 15:56
Collected today as agreed, thanks Steve you a true gent :thumbsup:

scole
6th May 2012, 18:01
Thanks for the great deal mate. Lovely to meet you and Sarah. We can negotiate on that tabby cat she fell in love with if you like...

Did you make it into the town for the sweeps festival? I went down not long after you guys left, very low attendance, about 20% of what it normally is! Still wall to wall pubs but the high street was empty!

S

fitzsteve
6th May 2012, 18:03
Thanks for the great deal mate. Lovely to meet you and Sarah. We can negotiate on that tabby cat she fell in love with if you like...

Did you make it into the town for the sweeps festival? I went down not long after you guys left, very low attendance, about 20% of what it normally is! Still wall to wall pubs but the high street was empty!

S

Thanks again mate & was great to meet you also! Indeed we spent a couple of hours in town and had some lunch, as you saw was pretty quiet but I guess that was the weather ;)

Cheers :thumbsup:

scole
6th May 2012, 21:49
Yeah, was a shame, when the sun is out the sweeps is chokka block. Was still good fun though, had a nice afternoon supping ale and watching Morris dancers... *hic*... ;)

Anyway, feedback left, trade complete. Very happy.

Cheers!
S