PDA

View Full Version : Sold CyberStorm 060/50 MK II + 128MB RAM

RetroAmi.com.pl
4th May 2012, 22:29
Hello, as in the title, I have for sale CS 060/50 MKII with 128MB of RAM. Card is in good working order. No SCSI module just card and RAM. No box/disks etc.

I'm asking for 425 EUR + shipping cost. I can sell card without memory for 400 EUR.

Payment by PayPal as a gift or buyer pays extra fee.

I'll add some pictures on monday.

Link (http://youtu.be/Fca0Y_Jn6Bo)to movie that shows card in action.

Thanks for looking.

FastRobPlus
4th May 2012, 23:45
Do you know if this will work in a 3000? I know some had to be reworked somehow.

Seaside
5th May 2012, 00:07
Is this original or upgraded from 040 ?

Possibly interested - I would like to see couple of pics please.

matt3k
5th May 2012, 02:08
Do you know if this will work in a 3000? I know some had to be reworked somehow.

Works perfect in a 3000D without the SCSI module. If you ever want to add a scsi module it won't fit.

Without it, no hacking or headaches at all. Ran one in my 3k many many years ago.

If you want Really Fast SCSI in a 3000D, your ONLY options are the CS MK III or the Warp Engine 3040.

Good luck,

Matt

FastRobPlus
5th May 2012, 05:50
Declaring interest - PM Sent

RetroAmi.com.pl
5th May 2012, 07:23

I bought it as a CS 060 MKII, I did not upgrade it. As I mentioned before I'll put some pics on monday (maybe on sunday if I have some spare time).

Seaside
6th May 2012, 01:42

I bought it as a CS 060 MKII, I did not upgrade it. As I mentioned before I'll put some pics on monday (maybe on sunday if I have some spare time).

OK. I will wait the photos as i'm interested on this one.

RetroAmi.com.pl
6th May 2012, 06:58
Payment details for FastRobPlus sent. Waiting for payment.

Seaside
6th May 2012, 16:22
Payment details for FastRobPlus sent. Waiting for payment.

At least you could send me a PM to tell me that already made a deal with another member.

scrappysphinx
6th May 2012, 16:44

Declaring interest - PM Sent

@Seaside, reading from the above my interpretation of the rules would be that FastRobPlus is first in line since you only possibly declared interest and he actually stated he was interested.

It's important to properly declare interest to have your place in line even if you have questions. You can always withdraw interest at a later date should you have your answer and decide its not for you.

RetroAmi.com.pl
6th May 2012, 17:33
At least you could send me a PM to tell me that already made a deal with another member.

I agree with scrappysphinx (http://www.amibay.com/member.php?u=366). Possibly interested is not equal to declaring interest for me. I didn't recive payment from FastRobPlus yet, so if he will not pay for two more days card will be still for sale.

Anyway I'll make some pictures today and post them here.

EDIT: I recived payment from FastRobPlus. Card is sold now.

Seaside
6th May 2012, 18:09
No problem. But it's difficult to pay 400 euros without pictures.

If there was any rush regarding the money (from the side of the seller) that's another issue.

Since the card is sold now i will not need anything atm.

RetroAmi.com.pl
6th May 2012, 18:17
Well, there were no rush from my side. FastRobPlus just wanted this card badly - I think - so we made the deal quickly.

RetroAmi.com.pl
6th May 2012, 22:08
Pictures added as well as movie shows that card runs well. I also checked memory modules and they are working good at 60Mhz speed (over 13 MIPS more than on 50 MHz speed). You just have to change quarz from 50MHz to 60Mhz.

RetroAmi.com.pl
8th May 2012, 11:29
Card is ready and will be shipp today.

FastRobPlus
8th May 2012, 16:17
Thanks ITU! Looks like I'll have a WarpEngine for sale sometime in the near future.

FastRobPlus
21st May 2012, 17:11
Received the CyberStorm safely. Thread can be closed.

Thanks!

RetroAmi.com.pl
21st May 2012, 20:39
Feedback recived and left.