Not open for further replies.

Nathanieltolbert

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Country
United States
Region
Olathe, Kansas
Hello everyone. Tonight I am putting up something I wanted for myself, but I just couldn't afford. My friend Mike has a G5 Tower that needs to find a new home. He offered it to me but I just can't afford it right now. The G5 Tower in question is the single core single CPU 1.6GHz model. It is equipped with 2GB of RAM. Due to sensitive data on the hard drive, it was removed and is not supplied with one. The mounting screws for 1 hard drive are included, and it takes a standard SATA drive as shown in the pictures. It has an Airport card with the external antenna. There is no mouse, but it is supplied with the keyboard pictured. It has an ATI card installed, I do not know the model, but it appears to be PCI-Express. There was no OS disc supplied either with the machine. The machine does power up and chimes but proceeds no further as there is no hard drive in the machine.

Mike wants 150 USD plus shipping. He does not want to ship outside of the United States due to the massive weight of this tower. Collection would be great, but we understand that is most likely not possible. Please take a look at the pictures below. There is of course scuffs and scrapes and minor cosmetic damage to the sides of the case as can be seen in the picture. If you have any questions, please let me know and I will do my best to answer them. Thank you for taking a look and have a great evening.

Attachments

• DSCN6243.jpg
    DSCN6243.jpg
    155.7 KB · Views: 0
  • DSCN6245.jpg
    DSCN6245.jpg
    163.9 KB · Views: 0
  • DSCN6246.jpg
    DSCN6246.jpg
    194.8 KB · Views: 0
  • DSCN6248.jpg
    DSCN6248.jpg