PDA

View Full Version : Sold Progressive Peripherals Zeus 040 Accelerator

Nathanieltolbert
6th May 2012, 03:53
Hello Everyone. While going through the Amiga parts that Ed no longer wants we came across this card. It is a Progressive Peripherals Zeus 040 card for the Amiga 2000. It has 1 bank of 1 Meg Simms and is clocked at 28MHz if the 56MHz oscillator is accurate. The card has been tested and confirmed working. only 3 of the 4 megabytes are set by default to be auto-configured. This card from what I understand is a little finicky, but it worked fine as does the SCSI interface on the card. The memory is very very tight and difficult to change, but the card take either 1MB 30 pin Simms or 4MB 30 pin Simms. Please see photographs below. If you have any questions please feel free to ask and I will answer them to the best of my ability.

The asking price is 175 USD plus shipping. We will ship internationally. It does come with the software disk, which does not appear to be the original disk. This card has been in storage with Ed for quite some time, so please understand that more than likely there will be customs charges on it. Thank you for looking and have a good weekend.

Regards,

Nathan

rkauer
6th May 2012, 07:05
FIRST IN LINE? I CAN NOT BELIEVE IT!

I'll immolate a customs officer in the honour of this card when it arrives.:twisted:

Postage to Banana Land, my good sir?

Nathanieltolbert
6th May 2012, 07:50
Okay I weighed the card and with an estimate of maximum 3 and a half pound shiping breaks down as follows. Priority mail is 43.60 which is supposed to arrive within 10 business days. Then there is first class which can take much much longer but its 26.66 for shipping. Again this is a rough estimate and if shipping is cheaper I will refund the excess shipping back to you.

rkauer
7th May 2012, 04:21
Interest withdrawn because customs caught my dirty VIC-20... Here goes almost R$150,00 (~US$80) in taxes & fees.

Sometimes I hate living in my own country...

Nathanieltolbert
7th May 2012, 18:27
I understand. This card is still available for anyone interested.

joekster
8th May 2012, 12:59
Declaring interest, sending PM.

Nathanieltolbert
8th May 2012, 15:45
PM Responded to.

joekster
9th May 2012, 11:33
Payment sent

Nathanieltolbert
9th May 2012, 15:03
payment received. It looks like I have some consulting work this morning on top of my recovering everything in the basement. I will try and get this and the Silver Surfer I need to ship done today.

Regards,

Nathan

-Edit- Your card has shipped. It has a rough delivery date of Friday, May 11th. Please let me know when you get it? Thanks!

joekster
14th May 2012, 00:16
Received on time. Plugged it in, and it's working fine.

Nathanieltolbert
14th May 2012, 03:02
Glad to hear it's working fine. I have left feedback for the transaction. Enjoy the card!

ChrisUnionNJ
14th May 2012, 07:14
All FB left thanks guys closing the thread...:thumbsup:

:coffee: