PDA

View Full Version : Sold CDTV with LOTS of extras

joekster
9th May 2012, 12:26
Now splitting, please note:
If someone wants the whole package, they will have priority.
The split is contiginent upon all/most items being purchased. - I don't want to end up with a bunch of parts...

Up for sale is an NTSC CDTV unit in good working condition. I'm more focused on my "regular" amigas and haven't used this in months/years. Full setup includes:

CDTV unit $150
Remote control (standard) -included w/ base unit-
CD1401 64k ram card $25
Two caddies (in perfect condition) $15 -one included w/ base unit-
CD1300 genlock (in addition to the standard a/v module) $40
CD-1200 trackball controller $40
25 disks: fred fish for cdtv, fractal universe,psycho killer,wrath of the demon, the hound of the baskervilles,curse of ra, animals in motion, asterix, electronic cookbook, log!cal,garden fax:fruits & veggies,garden fax: plants, my paint, timetable of history: business politics media, timetable of history: science innovation,mud puddle, benjamin bunny, thomas' snowsuit, a bun for barney, grolier encyclopedia, barney bear, shakespeare, night before christmas, fun school, paper bag princess $10/ea, 2 for $15

Asking $300 or best offer + shipping
[SNIP]

http://i1031.photobucket.com/albums/y380/joek_fla/Spring%20Sale%202012/2012-05-02201502.jpg
http://i1031.photobucket.com/albums/y380/joek_fla/Spring%20Sale%202012/2012-05-02200740.jpg
http://i1031.photobucket.com/albums/y380/joek_fla/Spring%20Sale%202012/2012-05-02200907.jpg
http://i1031.photobucket.com/albums/y380/joek_fla/Spring%20Sale%202012/2012-05-06172800.jpg

r0jaws
10th May 2012, 16:41
Thread re-opened, all mention of splits removed, it's all yours guys.

Jon Hare
11th May 2012, 09:57
Declaring interest on behalf of a friend!

PM sent

joekster
11th May 2012, 12:33
Shipping wieght is 25lbs.
Shipping costs can be calculated at www.usps.com (http://www.usps.com)
A couple of pounds could probably be saved by removing the cd jewel cases and sending just the CD and booklet.

Shipping cost to zip code 03079 (Salem, NH USA):

Parcel Post: $23.60
Priority Mail: $48.60

joekster
17th May 2012, 01:49
Pending to Jon Hare's friend.

joekster
23rd May 2012, 12:08
No payment or correspondance, back on market.

Calhoun
23rd May 2012, 12:11
declaring interest in TRackbal and memory card pending shipping and PM

Amstrad
23rd May 2012, 12:11
How much is the whole package sent to Slovenia via USPS Priority mail?
Are you any flexible at the price ?

Thank you

Sveta
23rd May 2012, 13:14
Hi,

I have interest:

CD1401 64k ram card $25
CD-1200 trackball controller $40
25 disks

I have US address. ;) You have PM.

Regards, Sveta

joekster
23rd May 2012, 17:51
Sold to Jon Hare's friend as one lot. Payment received, will ship out tomorrow.

Sveta
23rd May 2012, 18:59
Hi,

Sold to Jon Hare's friend as one lot. Payment received, will ship out tomorrow.

You write here Today:

"No payment or correspondance, back on market."

:mad:

Regards, Sveta

Calhoun
23rd May 2012, 19:03
indeed. there where NO posts when I declared interest and send a PM.
now all of a sudden its sold?

Sveta
23rd May 2012, 19:52
Hi,

Please what says admins? What Amibay rules?

Calhoun is today (after "...back on market") in first line. Sveta second (with CDs first)

Thanks.

Regards, Sveta

joekster
23rd May 2012, 20:15
I'm not looking to game the system, so let me explain the events.

A deal was reached, but payment was not sent for over a week. So, I put it back on market. Perhaps, this prompted the buyer to send payment??? When I updated the thread with splitting, I specifically stated that a sale of the whole lot would take priority over pieces.

I don't believe that I violated any rules, but if so, please let me know and I will ensure future compliance.

limboy777
23rd May 2012, 20:15
Not sure what the status is but I would like to be next in line for the memory card please.

r0jaws
23rd May 2012, 20:24
Gentlemen, I understand you maybe disappointed and a little annoyed however, Joekster did state that he would rather sell this as one complete lot rather than in bits. He also stated that a sale of the whole lot would take priority over parted out bits, and that is his prerogative.
Jon Hare was a little slow in getting back to Joekster, but as I understand it Jon has finally got around to sorting himself out.
As he wanted the whole lot again, I'm afraid that it take priority.

Calhoun
23rd May 2012, 20:27
then according to rules its Amstrad who is first in line for the whole lot. after it was put BACK in the market

r0jaws
23rd May 2012, 20:41
Amstrad did declare interest in the whole lot and unfortunately Joekster had put this back on the market before Jon formally removed interest.
If Jon Hare comes back, as he clearly has done, and says that he is still interested it all gets a little messy. It is then down to a Moderator to try and sort out the problem.
It is not ideal, and Jon Hare has not helped by being tardy in sorting this out, but I'm afraid that the decision on who to sell his equipment to rests with Joekster.

If Amstrad wishes to complain, he may message me about it and I will talk to him about it myself.

Calhoun
23rd May 2012, 21:03
I guess then its up to Amibay rules about having some statue of limitation on how long some 1 is allowed to wait for a PM that clearly didnt come untill just now. Jon's officially removing interest could have taken god knows how long.
I hope Amstrad DOES petition this. and I back him up on it. even if it means I wont get my things then.
Jon had his chance and blew it. NEXT

r0jaws
23rd May 2012, 21:28
We can't have rules for every eventuality, and occasionally we have to make a decision.
If you don't like my decision, you are welcome to PM me or any member of staff and we will give your complaint due consideration.

However, Amstrad is the only one I consider to have any form of grievance here, and I will listen to his complaint should he decide to raise one. I'm sure he is quite capable of deciding to do that without your support.

joekster
23rd May 2012, 23:55
First, Let me apologize for any confusion and difficulties with this thread. I value the AmiBay community and am trying to support it by posting here rather than to the "other" 'Bay...

After a week waiting for payment, I assumed that the interest was dropped. Amstrad had posted interest at ~7am, and I received payment from the previous buyer at ~12pm. So, to be fair and equitable, I'm going to do the following:

I am going to hold the item for 24 hours to give Amstrad priority. Shipping is $91.90 via priority mail (cheapest option). So the total would be $391.90 as paypal gift or $403.27 as invoiced paypal.

I wish to thank r0jaws for helping to navigate these rough waters.

And as a gesture of goodwill, I'm going to post some freebies (just pay shipping). Posters to this thread will have first dibs (I hope, the rules allow for this). Please give me a few hours to post...