musashi5150

move.w #$4489,$dff07e
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Norfolk
Here we have a nice BlowUpFX card for the Atari Falcon. It is a combined accelerator, RAM card and display enhancer all in one.

I have been using it as a RAM card in my Falcon. It is fitted with the maximum 10MB addressable RAM and lives in harmony with your existing 4MB RAM card. The nice part about this card is that the memory is installed as Fast (TT) RAM so it is much quicker than STRAM as it doesn't need to fight with the graphics display.

I have only been using it as a memory card, but it is also capable of accelerating the Falcon bus, CPU and DSP to various speeds up to 50Mhz! Also onboard is the BlowUp Hard1 screen enhancer which can produce some really nice VGA resolutions.

You can read some more about the card here

It comes with all documentation, software and fitting loom. The original documentation is in German, but I have a photocopy of the English fitting instructions and the software is in English. All license keys are included.

I would like £65+ Shipping (Paypal gift)
Shipping £4.00 UK, £6.50 EU, £11.00 World

Thank you (y)

Attachments

• Blow1.jpg
    Blow1.jpg
    183 KB · Views: 0
  • Blow2.jpg
    Blow2.jpg
    200.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Hi there,

This card work in a desktop falcon? Dosen´t warmup to much.:unsure:
Maibe I was interessed...

Cheers

Yep, works fine in a desktop Falcon with no problems. I have run it for hours and hours and all was ok (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom