Closed Sealed Atari 2600 and ST Games. Shipping worldwide!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Florida32905

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Country
USA
Region
Florida
Update 05/13/2012: I put the camera away but I wanted to let everyone know that I also got the game 1943 for the Atari ST, mint condition, boxed and complete. LIKE NEW! I can upload pictures if wanted. $20 plus shipping.

Shipping USA $5.99 pr. game, 10% discount pr. extra game bought.
Shipping World Wide $19.95 pr. game, 10% discount pr. extra game bought.

Games will be double wrapped (bubble wrap) and shipped in oversized cardboard box.

PayPal, money orders and local pickup is accepted.

Atari 2600: River Raid. $8 plus shipping. This game is in mint condition. The corners on the box are perfect. No wear and tear what so ever. There is no factory seal on this game, I doubt there ever were. It has not been opened! Game can be tested upon request. It is brand new!

Atari 2600: Moon Patrol. $5 plus shipping. Sealed. Take a look at picture file no. 4. The box has a dent. The box is sealed. I am wondering if this could be fixed upon opening it. Price is reduced on this game because of that. Other than there is nothing to mention about the condition on this box. If you want it tested I have to open the box, breaking the seal. It is brand new.

Atari ST: Batman the Caped Crusader. $29 plus shipping. Sealed, mint condition. See picture file no. 5. The corners on the box are perfect. No wear and tear what so ever. It is brand new!

Atari ST: Bermuda Project. $10 plus shipping. Complete and in mint condition. The corners on the box are perfect. No wear and tear what so ever. It is new despite the factory seal is no longer there.

Atari ST: Bubble Bobble. $20 plus shipping. Sealed, mint condition. It is not a big box but rather a flat envelope containg everything. It is an official Taito release.

Atari ST: Guy Spy. $29. Complete and in mint condition. The corners on the box are perfect. No wear and tear what so ever. It is new despite the factory seal is no longer there. See picture file no. 8 and 9.

The games that are open will be tested before shipping unless other requested. There is no refund or warranty.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    136.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    139.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I will find out as soon as possible what the postage would be for shipping to France.

Update: I can ship the game for $12 by USPS

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom