Not open for further replies.

Florida32905

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Country
USA
Region
Florida
Note: I got about 65 more games but I will wait and see how these (twenty games) sell before I list more.

Shipping USA $5.99 pr. game, 10% discount pr. extra game bought.
Shipping World Wide $19.95 pr. game, 10% discount pr. extra game bought.

Games will be double wrapped (bubble wrap) and shipped in oversized cardboard box.

PayPal, money orders and local pickup is accepted.

Atari ST: Out Run. $29 plus shipping. Complete and in mint condition. The corners on the box are perfect. No wear and tear what so ever. It is new despite the factory seal is no longer there. Comes with a cassette tape that I believe is the music from the arcade version.

Atari ST: Platoon. $25 plus shipping. Sealed and in mint condition. The corners on the box are perfect. No wear and tear what so ever.

Atari ST: Rambo Part III. $20 plus shipping. Complete and in mint condition. The corners on the box are perfect. No wear and tear what so ever. It is new despite the factory seal is no longer there.

Atari ST: Volfied. $45 plus shipping. Complete and in mint condition. The corners on the box are perfect. No wear and tear what so ever. It is new despite the factory seal is no longer there.

Atari ST: Untouchables. $20 plus shipping. Complete and in mint condition. The corners on the box are perfect. No wear and tear what so ever. It is new despite the factory seal is no longer there. Note that on picture file h you can see that there is a sticker that says: "DEMO COPY not for resale".

Atari ST: New Zealand Story. $45 plus shipping. Complete and in mint condition. The corners on the box are perfect. No wear and tear what so ever. It is new despite the factory seal is no longer there.

The games that are open will be tested before shipping unless other requested. There is no refund or warranty.

Attachments

• a.jpg
    a.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 0
  • b.jpg
    b.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 0
  • c.jpg
    c.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 0
  • d.jpg
    d.jpg
    118.7 KB · Views: 0
  • e.jpg
    e.jpg
    130.5 KB · Views: 0
  • f.jpg
    f.jpg
    134.7 KB · Views: 0
  • g.jpg
    g.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 0
  • h.jpg
    h.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 0
  • i.jpg
    i.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 0
  • j.jpg
    j.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
SOLD!

SOLD!

MODERATORS: The Atari games has been sold. I had also listed them on another site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom