PDA

View Full Version : Closed xbox coast to coast/splinter cell

Justin
16th May 2012, 09:42
Hi all,

i am looking for Outrun coast to coast and splinter cell for the original xbox.

anyone have these at non lol prices?

cheers, Justin

DOH!!!! I am an idiot!!! please can this be moved to the software section?

Amigafanboi
16th May 2012, 11:33
You can get xbox iso's on the web now legal download.

Xboxisozone.com

Justin
16th May 2012, 11:39
yeah but my xbox isn't modded so i need the real deal:)

Amigafanboi
16th May 2012, 11:51
You really should softmod and unleash that baby.

Best thing i ever did with it.

Justin
16th May 2012, 11:54
don't i need splinter cell original to do that? :lol:

Amigafanboi
16th May 2012, 11:58
No, i originaly used the hotswap method.

---------- Post added at 10:58 ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 ----------

Or there's the TSOP flash option.

Justin
16th May 2012, 12:04
ok so i think maybe i need to do some googling this evening:thumbsup:

thanks

davideo
16th May 2012, 12:26
DOH!!!! I am an idiot!!! please can this be moved to the software section?

Moved.

Dave G :cool:

Justin
16th May 2012, 12:29
thanks Dave:)

slight drawback as i have no IDE!:(

so back to my original requests please:)

ta

Uncle_Meat
16th May 2012, 12:35
I should have the Splinter Cell CD I used to softmod my xbox still lurking around somewhere, along with the xbox USB memory stick adapter I made.

I'll have a look tonight, see if I can find them. If you just want it to softmod, you're welcome to borrow them.

Justin
16th May 2012, 12:55
I should have the Splinter Cell CD I used to softmod my xbox still lurking around somewhere, along with the xbox USB memory stick adapter I made.

I'll have a look tonight, see if I can find them. If you just want it to softmod, you're welcome to borrow them.

wow, that would be superb if you don't mind mate:):thumbsup:

scrappysphinx
16th May 2012, 12:57
Justin, i definitely have the splinter cell and memory card i can lend you to mod your xbox but i thought you had an xecuter modchip fitted?
I also have 2x original copies of outrun 2. Not sure if this is the coast-to-coast you're looking for but you're welcome to one for postage.

davideo
16th May 2012, 13:02
@Juvvie

And if all else fails I can loan you the game and everything else you need to carry out the softmod :thumbsup:

Dave G :cool:

Justin
16th May 2012, 13:14
Justin, i definitely have the splinter cell and memory card i can lend you to mod your xbox but i thought you had an xecuter modchip fitted?
I also have 2x original copies of outrun 2. Not sure if this is the coast-to-coast you're looking for but you're welcome to one for postage.

i have outrun 2, but it is outrun coast to coast i'm looking for.

i did have an xecuter, but i may have killed it:oops:

slk486
16th May 2012, 13:17
You can get xbox iso's on the web now legal download.

Nonsense. Just because they are on the web and MS or other publishers haven't done anything, does NOT make them legal download! They are not freeware nor public domain. Any of them.

On another note, I seem to remember having splinter cell. I'll check once home tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

scrappysphinx
16th May 2012, 13:25

Lol, dont know how you managed to kill il it but as i said i have the splinter cell and memory card you can lend if the other offer fails.

Justin
16th May 2012, 13:28

Lol, dont know how you managed to kill il it but as i said i have the splinter cell and memory card you can lend if the other offer fails.

well i may have somehow used the wrong sized bios and....... it is all a learning expirience:oops:

scrappysphinx
16th May 2012, 13:32
I dont know the details of your xecutor but i believe mine can take any size bios from 256kb/512kb/1mb does yours not have a switch to change banks so you can start it up again and reflash? You can switchbanks with the machine on and flash it.

If not then there are external programmers you can buy to program it with your pc and i have an xecutor so i may be able to help by hotswapping it with mine and reflashing it.

ShambleS1980
16th May 2012, 15:06
you never mentioned it was a executer chip before..

you should have spare banks to flash from..
So try diferent banks lol.

the way i understood you you had flashed the tsop incorrectly lol.

Justin
16th May 2012, 15:12
well i thought i had flashed it correctly, but now it won't boot to any menu if the chip is on:(

ShambleS1980
16th May 2012, 17:13
it should have a little controll pannle with bank selection on it..
Switch that and see if it boots.

i also have a copy of splinter cell you can have, but i dont have a spare memory card.

http://www.powco.net/img/xbox/x2.6CEswitch-on-x2.3-top.jpg
would be the one on the left in this pic "big one"

Justin
17th May 2012, 09:40
hi guys,

please can this thread be closed due to Shambles, TC and in particular Scrappysphinx who's patience and guides have resolved all my problems:thumbsup:

thanks again guys for being a great part of this fantastic community:thumbsup::grouphug::respect::yourock: