Sold Miscellaneous C64 hardware and software items. Some factory sealed. USA only.

Status
Not open for further replies.

c64ster

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Country
United States
Region
Wisconsin
Selling the items in the photos below for $100. Shipping to continental U.S. only. Buyer to pay shipping and associated Paypal fees. Not willing to split up or ship internationally so please don't ask. Sending a P.M. with a phone number would be greatly appreciated as I don't spend a lot of time on this forum and don't want to deal with email tag. Thanks.

---------- Post added at 20:13 ---------- Previous post was at 20:12 ----------

---------- Post added at 20:26 ---------- Previous post was at 20:13 ----------

---------- Post added at 20:28 ---------- Previous post was at 20:26 ----------

Just one thing that I would like to add. Only one of the Voice Master units is factory sealed. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
If I can be of any assistance - I can help ship this overseas. Just pay buyer and ship it to me, I will forward the box without opening! Just pay shipping to and from 32905, Florida and a couple of bucks for gas would be appreciated.
Just a thought.

i would've been interested, but cost-wise it seems kind of pointless to go from Wisconsin to Florida and back to Calgary, a few items in there are on my to-get list, especially the cart expansion.

I'll definitely pick up this lot. I'll send you a PM with my contact information.

Thanks!

Heather

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom