kipper2k

Rating - 100%
198   0   0
Country
Canada
Region
Ontario
Hi All,

I have this PSX controller adapter for Amiga/Atari for sale $19.00.

New, and i have quite a few in stock

psxcable.jpg

Amiga/Atari PSX controller adapter
PSX controller adapter that will work on Amiga/Atari and most other 8/16 bit retro computers that use the DB9 connector.
Can be used in mouse/joystick mode and has built in Autofire. The 2 LED's give a visual indication of the active mode. The adapter will remember current settings on power down
Thanks to Tom Kirk for allowing me to use his code and schematics to make this adapter. If you want more info you can check out his website at
http://tgkirk.110mb.com/
Red LED solid = Normal joystick mode
Red LED Blinking = Joystick autofire on
Green LED Solid = Atari mouse mode
Green LED Blinking = Amiga mouse mode
"Select" toggles joy/mouse
"Start" toggles autofire/ atari-amiga mode

apparently this will not work with the original "psx" digital controller (PlayStation1) but works fine with the dual shock controller that is associated with the PS2

If using this on an A600 you will need a joystick extension cable or my A600 mouse/joystick extender listed on my webpage ( http://kipper2k.com/amigaforsale/ ) as the case of the A600 interferes with the winged type connectors

Last edited:
Other than the two LEDs, is there any other difference from the older version of the adapter (new version of the software running in the adapter ? )

I saw at your site that you use Tom Kirk's code and not Paul Willingham's on this one.

Last edited:
And me

And me

As per the other thread, I am interested in 2 - could you advise of shipping to the UK?
Cheers

Interested. Sending pm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm somewhat confused by this thread. From the initial post, it seems like there is only one of these for sale but there are members expressing interest in two of them. :huh:

Heather

I'm somewhat confused by this thread. From the initial post, it seems like there is only one of these for sale but there are members expressing interest in two of them. :huh:

Heather

Hi Heather,

These are new items that i have built myself, i am making them for people who want them. I have a few on stock :)

---------- Post added at 14:03 ---------- Previous post was at 14:00 ----------

As per the other thread, I am interested in 2 - could you advise of shipping to the UK?
Cheers

Hi CrazyC,

Shipping to the UK and pretty well most of the world with a few exceptions is $8.75

so your total would be $46.75 Canadian

Last edited:
Hi,

Would definitely like one of these but still looking at your other items and can't make up my mind just yet and they keep bugging me here at work (I know, what are they thinking right? .. lol).

what's the difference between Paul Willinghams and this one ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom